Beta Layout Update: V0.4.3 Released!

hrtbrk

Neopets has released a new update for the beta layout of the website, which includes adding Quick Stock and Item Transfer Log links to the Inventory page as well as a much requested Shop Wizard update: 

• Users can now re-search at the Shop Wizard by pressing the Resubmit button without having to go back.
  • Quick Stock and Item Transfer Log have been added to the Inventory page.
  • Neoboard pens no longer break the layout on the Neoboards.
  • Updates to the Tis The Season and Neopets Green site themes.

A larger update is expected to come before the end of the month that is scheduled to include more Wheels and scratch cards being updated to HTML5, a new winter site theme and more!

poetrycontest_int.gif

For a complete look at todays release, please view their patch notes here.

This is why I didn't hate on the Beta theme on that other thread. It showed a lot of promise, and I knew they would correct the issues people had. This is turning out great. I just hoped it would've been farther along by now.

2 hours ago, Yuiina said:

Press this button:
image.png.d489b063ad30205c3005a1deba044d47.png

It is working for me 😊

Thanks !! Just in time to start pricing and selling my items 

image.png.2945592a8a2a783435fc44277613548f.png

I have to confess , this is faster than the old Shop Wizard !

Also it opens the search in "identical to" mode which is much better  

I just noticed this change! Yes, that makes a huge difference! I'm glad to see that they are listening to feedback!!

And yep, identical to is my default search, so I like that it's automatic on both the SSW and the SW now!

39 minutes ago, Angeló said:

I have to confess , this is faster than the old Shop Wizard !

I agree. I'm content! 😊

I just wished they would interact with us more often and dedicate more of their time to customization instead of this:
image.png.5c091be91ac918e792321ecd0b200c4d.png

They said, before the end of December, that 70% of the wearables were converted and that doesn't seem to be the case at all. Plus, customization is what brings them the most money and it's completely broken right now. 

Honestly, I'm even afraid of using it and losing an item on the process... 

@Yuiina At least the customisation issues were on the list of 'known' issues I suppose, so I'm hoping they are counting that as a bug fix rather than the next step in the process. Optimism. Never sure that's the right approach with TNT though!

I like that they've put quickstock on the inventory, but instead of the transfer list it would have been far more useful to have a link to the SDB!!

1 hour ago, Secre said:

but instead of the transfer list it would have been far more useful to have a link to the SDB!!

This is TNT running true to form. xD Like the side menu which has create and adopt a pet as the 2nd and 3rd options, two things that are hardly a used on a daily basis thing. :upsidedown: