my idea for my neo-sona, cheri's home *2.0*

kacheekkawaii

I think neohomes 2.0 are on the list of things that will be unavailable once flash support ends this month. I wouldn't spend any more neopoints on it. Classic neohomes too, which is too bad because I put a lot of effort into mine. I've been taking screenshots that I plan to turn into something soon. But right now I'm waiting for whatever neohome feature they come up with next.

4 minutes ago, Sciurus carolinensis said:

I think neohomes 2.0 are on the list of things that will be unavailable once flash support ends this month. I wouldn't spend any more neopoints on it. Classic neohomes too, which is too bad because I put a lot of effort into mine. I've been taking screenshots that I plan to turn into something soon. But right now I'm waiting for whatever neohome feature they come up with next.

are you serious?!  

but it still works right now, though.....  :3 

*it said 31st of december last year that flash ended... right? *

It might still work but it is true. Both the classic as the neohomes 2.0 will be replaced. I'm not sure if they will convert the items so they'll be usable in the new version or not.

On 1/7/2021 at 5:47 PM, Duma said:

I'm not sure if they will convert the items so they'll be usable in the new version or not.

they'd better!

i worked super hard on evelyn's home 😠

*i'm sorry...*

can i ask where you found this out?...

i did this, just in case... for evelyn's house

https://sta.sh/011bicoaywsk

Since it is flash it will be replaced. They talk about it here:

In the video around 13:30 minutes they talk about the neohomes. 1.0 and 2.0 will be replaced by 3.0 and they are working hard to convert the items so people don't need to rebuy them. It might be wise to strip your current neohomes and put the items in your shed or SDB though. After it stops working it might not be possible to access your items.

3 hours ago, Duma said:

Since it is flash it will be replaced. They talk about it here:

In the video around 13:30 minutes they talk about the neohomes. 1.0 and 2.0 will be replaced by 3.0 and they are working hard to convert the items so people don't need to rebuy them. It might be wise to strip your current neohomes and put the items in your shed or SDB though. After it stops working it might not be possible to access your items.

thankyou...   i'll watch it later

edit: i've just watched... it sounds promising :3

11 hours ago, Sciurus carolinensis said:

My plan is to sell back my classic neohome within the next few days, as it's worth over 300,000 np according to this page. I spent a lot on the items, so I'm glad there will be a point in keeping them.

sell price.GIF

isn't anyone going comment about my neo-sona, at least? 😐

2 hours ago, kacheekkawaii said:

isn't anyone going comment about my neo-sona, at least? 😐

Sorry. She's very cute. and I absolutely love yullies. Does "neo-sona" mean she's based on or represents you?

Also, what is the flower she is wearing in the picture?

15 minutes ago, Sciurus carolinensis said:

Sorry. She's very cute. and I absolutely love yullies. Does "neo-sona" mean she's based on or represents you?

Also, what is the flower she is wearing in the picture?

thankyou :3

yes, that is what it means 🙂

& the flower she's wearing is this - 37441.gif.1e8813967272ee260d462768bfbc3e48.gif Spring Hair Flower

15 hours ago, Sciurus carolinensis said:

Ah, I see. Looks like it's a 2010 NC item. Time to try to find someone willing to trade it because I really like it. 

good luck :3

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Duma) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Per the reason above, please review our SPAM rules.

15 hours ago, Sciurus carolinensis said:

Wow. That's the fastest I've ever gotten a NC trade done. Thanks for telling me about it. It will look perfect on my kacheeks. Now to customize.

you're welcome :3

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Duma) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

On 1/9/2021 at 12:53 AM, Sciurus carolinensis said:

My plan is to sell back my classic neohome within the next few days, as it's worth over 300,000 np according to this page. I spent a lot on the items, so I'm glad there will be a point in keeping them.

sell price.GIF

soo... do you think i should too, soon?

i took a screenshot of her home after all...

I sold back my classic neohome stuff. I didn't have much of a haul, but I'm happy that it didn't all just end up in Neopian landfill!

If you have screenshots I'd say do it, you'll only lose out if you don't.

7 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

I sold back my classic neohome stuff. I didn't have much of a haul, but I'm happy that it didn't all just end up in Neopian landfill!

yeah, i do have screenshots

see? :3 - https://sta.sh/011bicoaywsk

i'll be able to keep all my items after all..... so i guess i'll do it sometime soon, then :3

evelyn'll probably end up recieving a new home address, though....  currently, she lives at 58609 Magical Road, Neopia Central

I'm honestly excited for Neohomes v.3, but I'm sensibly not holding my breathe waiting for them xD I wonder if I'll change location. Probably not though, my v.2 home is in Shenkuu, and I'll likely stay there as I am an AC ninja. :3

24 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

I'm honestly excited for Neohomes v.3, but I'm sensibly not holding my breathe waiting for them xD I wonder if I'll change location. Probably not though, my v.2 home is in Shenkuu, and I'll likely stay there as I am an AC ninja. :3

my neo-sona's v.2 home is in Neopia Central  *next to evelyn's house*      what do you think of my neo-sona, by the way? :3

what's a ac ninja? 🤔😐

*i just realized that i put evelyn's kitchen twice on my screenshots... i'm so silly... *

5 hours ago, kacheekkawaii said:

what's a ac ninja? 🤔

It means I join Shenkuu for the Altador Cup. :D

5 hours ago, kacheekkawaii said:

what do you think of my neo-sona, by the way?

She's a cutie! It only seems to be my own Kacheek who doesn't look good with no hair, that's so weird! He makes up for it by having long hair now though. :3

4.png

On 1/14/2021 at 8:37 PM, jellysundae said:

It means I join Shenkuu for the Altador Cup. :D

She's a cutie! It only seems to be my own Kacheek who doesn't look good with no hair, that's so weird! He makes up for it by having long hair now though. :3

4.png

oh, i see

On 1/14/2021 at 2:00 PM, jellysundae said:

i think i might do that sometime today, actually :3

i think i might do that 2 days before the end of the month, actually :3

Please don't double or triple post. Use the 'Edit' button or Multi Quote to reply to more than one post at once.

i'm going to do it now 

283715576_Screenshot_2021-01-30NeohomesandGardens.png.58a2b9159537baf49acb2132c061e531.png

*at 18:05 pm on 30/1/21,  done it.... *

she lived at 58609 Magical Road, Neopia Central.... she'll most likely get a new address when she gets a new house....

just think of all that packing she & her mum & dad have to do, just before she gets a new house.... ... *i didn't even get to do her mum & dad's room yet*

Please don't double or quadruple post. Use the 'Edit' button or Multi Quote to reply to more than one post at once.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/31/2021 at 9:09 AM, berriganify said:

your neosona is adorable! i like the "not weird jelly, though"

it's too bad that your neohome building got so interrupted! 🙁 but im sure when the new neohomes come out you'll build one just as lovely.

yeah, i'm not a fan of some of the weird jellies that they put in the website 🙄

yeah, i know... 😐....

me too :3

On 1/31/2021 at 9:09 AM, berriganify said:

your neosona is adorable! i like the "not weird jelly, though"

it's too bad that your neohome building got so interrupted! 🙁 but im sure when the new neohomes come out you'll build one just as lovely.

when do you think they'll update the neohomes? 🤔

Please don't double post. Use the 'Edit' button or Multi Quote to reply to more than one post at once.