Happy Aisha Day!

hrtbrk

I want to like Steampunk so bad but it's way too flat or not shiny enough? Something about it just... missing. There's no pizazz or it feels incomplete? Can't really put my finger on it. 

The outfit is drawn nicely but not something that's really wearable imo but I'm sure there are people who love it. 

I'm not sure how I feel about Steampunk... why is one of the eyes sticking out?

That outfit is super cute though!

9 hours ago, hrtbrk said:

The outfit is drawn nicely but not something that's really wearable imo but I'm sure there are people who love it. 

The outfit is amazing for Alien Aishas especially the head - piece :D

But it's in the R90's so it'll be expensive to get  

I really like both of these. :D

@MysteryAF it's a zoom lens! I love it!

I'm sad that the collar isn't a separate thing  image.png.aef05fc87cf108530c755d814de81da0.png  but I didn't expect it to be because that bit of pipework there. I really like the muted tones that have been used here though, this, to me, really looks like something that someone built in their own shed; a proper tinkerer/inventor's creation using whatever materials they had to hand, rather than something with a more mass-produced look.

And the base colour is once again free of anything sticking out of the top of the head, too, hooray! \o/

I actually really like both sets of clothing. The Steampunk helmet is a tad overdone for my liking, particularly considering how streamlined the torso of the outfit is. But that torso would work nicely with several other colours which is good for cross-painting. I'm not keen on the bland beigeness of the base colour. It's a bit meh. I far prefer the darker base that is used on several of the pets.

image.png.c0ae528aba61ced4de9c796ca6087d4c.pngimage.png.1f58af8257045bb5d700384a5eeb7819.pngimage.png.be3dae4454035bc64934a76bdbc55a0a.png

I think the outfit looks far superior on one of the darker base colours:

image.png.883463a330a69f78a67d594fb16ce142.pngimage.png.406110e642a51854402c1c7c89831926.png

The outfit is adorable though! Honestly almost makes me want to go get an Aisha!!! I love the ears and the ruffed cloak. The cloak looks more royal than the actual Royal Girl items!

i love this steampunk colour. steampunk's one of those colours that has always been way too overdetailed for my taste, so i'm liking this much cleaner design. even if it does kind of go against what steampunk is usually about, which is covering every available surface with gears and widgets.

the outfit's cool too. reminds me of those old-fashioned fancy dress outfits.