Welcome to January 2021!

hrtbrk

TDN welcomes you to the month of January - remember to change your passwords!

welcometo-jan.jpg

Links: Home | Battlepedia | Customisation | Items Database | NeoAvatars | Forums

This month, we have these events:

• Aisha Day on January 3rd
  • Gnorbu Shearing Day on January 6th
  • The Festival of Buzz on January 11th
  • Sloth Appreciation Day on January 14th
  • Elephante Day on January 16th
  • Kacheek Day on January 29th

mall_nyball.gifbak_year7_cake.gifmall_tophat_fireworkstar.gif

Other things to do: Dailies | Monthly Freebies | Faerie Crossword | Pet Transfers

image.png.03e714bc432e65390355b7e37cf66a8d.pngimage.png.db17bb687c95d6336d2494726b8dbcb4.png

Well! 😮

100% edible! 😮

The coconut cream steak might seem odd to a western palate, or at least would have done when this item was created (2005) but not so much these days I'm glad to say, that isn't so far away from a Thai dish cooked in coconut cream. :yum:

Also, I'm proud that none of my pets have gone for faddy diet food to bring in the new year!

I feel the need to change Stoopzy now. Need an image with a bit more positivity. ^_^

Happy New Year everyone! Well....my pets have picked an variety of food. The Gruel Pizza, Pickled Eel, and the *shudder* Dung Cream Sandwich all sound really gross. 3 good foods though. Lol.

Jan 2 2021 Neo Freebies Part 1.PNG

Jan 2 2021 Neo Freebies Part 2.PNG

january.PNG.3191fd2cbf3d936ac8feede1821fcaa0.PNGjanuary2.PNG.67c20bfe07f115e0054a1df9a17e8260.PNG

Nothing funny or amusing comes to mind when I look at these food choices, so... [insert witty comment here]

I hope everyone has a great 2021!

@jellysundae Can I... can I... steal Tiny_berry foods? 😆

@aleu1986 That's right! 😮 Your birthday is in January too! I don't remember if it was close to mine 🤔 Mine is tomorrow. 

January is one of my favorite months! Not only because it is my birthday but because Aisha DayGnorbu Day and Kacheek Day

I'm always looking forward for new colors and new clothes for my babies 😍

image.png.3df5cb5414d38df86241afe6a2d815ab.png

The Sand Grapes are a bit weird, especially for a baby... but... I can live with that xD

1 hour ago, Yuiina said:

Can I... can I... steal Tiny_berry foods? 

Hahaha, I dunno about steal, but as it is a giant one I'm sure she'd share. :D

OMG, I'd forgotten about it being your birthday on the fourth! DESPITE me saying, and now I do remember saying this... that I'd be able to remember your birthday as it's the same day as my sister's. x'D *pats self on head* there there, brain. Look, I'm not getting cross with it!

On 1/1/2021 at 11:47 AM, ildacoo said:

wait im dumb but why do I have to change my password

Neopets got hacked .. last month? A white hacker (just to expose to them how easy it was to hack the site), but best to change it nonetheless. I don't know how often you change yours, but if you haven't changed yours since the last time they've been hacked, all the more reason to change it. (2016)

9 hours ago, Yuiina said:

@aleu1986 That's right! 😮 Your birthday is in January too! I don't remember if it was close to mine 🤔 Mine is tomorrow.

January is one of my favorite months! Not only because it is my birthday but because Aisha DayGnorbu Day and Kacheek Day

My birthday is tomorrow too, we have the same day! :D *high-five*

9 hours ago, jellysundae said:

Hahaha, I dunno about steal, but as it is a giant one I'm sure she'd share. :D

Definitely steal :whistle:

9 hours ago, jellysundae said:

OMG, I'd forgotten about it being your birthday on the fourth! DESPITE me saying, and now I do remember saying this... that I'd be able to remember your birthday as it's the same day as my sister's. x'D *pats self on head* there there, brain. Look, I'm not getting cross with it!

Ohhh you're right xD Ups... I forgot about your sister too >< 

7 hours ago, Angeló said:

Happy Birthday dear Fi ❤️

Thank you Angeló! 

1 hour ago, aleu1986 said:

My birthday is tomorrow too, we have the same day! :D *high-five*

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh xD It is on the same day even! :3 I'll try to remember that next year!