Hi! I'm an on-and-off Neopets player.

Hello! I'm new to TDN forums, but have been lurking through some the last couple days since I've gotten back into playing neopets. I've been playing on-and-off of neopets for about a decade now, normally coming back around to it during december, easter, and parts of the summer. Since starting back up a couple of days ago, I've been trying my hand at collecting more avatars (I'm at 209 now!). It seems a lot has changed/is changing and I'm hoping to get back in the groove of things for at least the next month (gotta get that Trudy's avi!).

Looking forward to contributing to the forums!

Hi! o/ Yay for lurking. but more so for popping out of the shadows to say hello. :D

A lot is changing; right this second they've forced the beta mode on people and the neoboards are going into meltdown as I type this... :laugh:

Tis a lively time to be on Neopets! x'D

2 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

Hi! o/ Yay for lurking. but more so for popping out of the shadows to say hello. :D

A lot is changing; right this second they've forced the beta mode on people and the neoboards are going into meltdown as I type this... :laugh:

Any idea if the things on the pet central page (fun/moving images, backgrounds, music etc.) will be converted?

15 minutes ago, enitul said:

Any idea if the things on the pet central page (fun/moving images, backgrounds, music etc.) will be converted?

I have no idea at all, I'm just goin' with the flow!

1 hour ago, jellysundae said:

Oh yeah right after I wrote this, I went back onto Neopets and realized they forced the beta mode. It's a confusing time that I just got back into this 😅

Hi and welcome to the forums! Glad you decided to join us from out of the shadows. 🙂

It sure is a year with a lot of changes! 2020 just likes to confuse us, even on neopets! 😂