Enter the Runway #116!

Nielo

I know this 2020 holiday season will be different for most of us, but I'm still going to extend both the entering and voting period, so even if you do get the chance to have a semi-normal holiday, or if you're just busy in general, hopefully there will still be time to enter this upcoming round.

I hope you'll all manage to somewhat enjoy these (socially distanced) holidays. Stay safe everyone! ☃️

If you're new to the contest, or simply want a reminder of the rules, they can be found right here. If you want to send me a screenshot of your entry (instead of the image DTI provides) but don't know how, check out this guide.

Current theme: Darigan vs. Meridell
Description: Two customs per person this time! (If you want to see how that might work, check out Rounds 42, 71, or 87.) In this case, one customisation should represent Meridell, while the other should represent Darigan. You could stick to Neopets' lore, but you're also free to imagine your own kind of "battle" between the two lands, as long as it's clear which custom is Darigan, and which is Meridell.
Entering period: Monday, December 21 - Sunday, January 3 10
Voting period: Monday, January 4 11 - Sunday, January 17
(I'm going to leave the voting end date the same, since voting can still easily be done in a week.)

If you have any questions about this round, or the Runway in general, just post them here, or send me a message. :smile: 

Two entries per person during the holiday season might've been a big ask, as I've only received entries from 4 people. I prefer to have a minimum of 5 entries per round (which I know isn't written anywhere, but when there's only 4, there's only one person who won't get an award, which just feels... awkward), so I'm going to extend the entering period by another week. (If I don't receive another entry, I might just try my hand at this theme and actually enter for a change, so the round will definitely start next week.)

I hope you all had a lovely holiday (despite, you know... 2020), and I wish you all the best for 2021! (It's got to be better than 2020, right?)

I'll have a go at putting something together then - having taken a break over Christmas, I didn't have enough time to cobble two outfits together yesterday, but with an extra week we should be good!!