Neohome and End of Flash

ColorfulSocks

Hello!   Does anyone know what's going to happen when classic and 2.0 neohomes are "retired"?  

Will we still be able to view room / garden arrangements after flash support ends? Will items ect still be able to be accessed enough to be removed, at any point after the end of flash, or do they need to be pulled out by a certain date? 

Do we yet know if all furniture items will be useable for neohome 3.0, or if only certain items will be useful like it was with 2.0? 

• 2 weeks later...

For Avatars while in Beta I have had a few done through the new Inventory, such as the one from using a morphing potion (Magical Kauvara), a transmogrification potion (Mutant JubJub), and reading the Grimoire of Affluence (HT-Rich) to a pet.

As for Random Events, well I am not sure but jellyNeo says "On a different note, with the forced retirement of Classic views for converted pages, one thing to be aware of is that Random Events currently do not work on the redesigned website. They simply have not been implemented yet. Since the forced change is live, we're hoping that TNT will consider porting over Random Events for the new site sooner, rather than later."

I assume this means the proper random events like finding neopoints, your pet becoming depressed, and so on rather than avatars. But, I am not sure about them.