Vote for Obelisk War! Round 201!

lianakos

Which faction are you joining for the 201st聽round?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Which faction are you joining for the 201st聽round?

• Brute Squad
    • Awakened
    • Seekers

Went with the聽BRUTES, no real reason other than Awakened has won a lot and Seekers-eh. Yeah, just felt like it should be the Big & Brawny Guys' time to shine.:dance:

square_blumaroodice.gif

Gone for Brutes too, it's the faction that's been picked by one of the guilds so hopefully it'll pay off. :D

Then I'll get to see if I can remember to make use of the Full Pockets premium boon, I certainly didn't last time. X'D I'm using the same method that I do with books; save 'em up until the boon comes around to get the maximum benefit.

16 hours ago, jellysundae said:

Then I'll get to see if I can remember to make use of the Full Pockets premium boon, I certainly didn't last time. X'D I'm using the same method that I do with books; save 'em up until the boon comes around to get the maximum benefit.

yooyu_full.gif聽Hoarding the Space Faerie SCs? Genius. I just forgot that they are available every Friday!聽:lmaosmiley:聽So, yeah I'll save them for that boon too.聽:whistle:

On 12/18/2020 at 3:16 AM, midnight_spell360 said:

yooyu_full.gif聽Hoarding the Space Faerie SCs? Genius. I just forgot that they are available every Friday!聽:lmaosmiley:聽So, yeah I'll save them for that boon too.聽:whistle:

Very happy to be of service to a fellow TDNer! :D Now I just need to remember about 'em on Friday. :laugh: