Happy Bruce Day!

hrtbrk

Man, that outfit certainly looks cluttered. But it does do a good job at what armor is made to do; protect and be bulky! Needless to say, not a big fan of this species-outfit.

That color though? Oh my gosh, now that is a haunting Bruce! The subtle gore of torn flesh on the face, the way the feet look half-stuffed, as if they had been deflated before. Those bug-eyes work wonderfully on their normally small, cute dots, and even the bow, despite being dilapidated, is a lovely shade of blue; really complements everything!

Overall, looks like Bruce got a half-and-half day! The outfit isn't that great in my opinion, but that color is fantastic for macabre fans!

It's taken me a while to warm up to that zombie Bruce... it is definitely more creepy than the usual neopets fare we get. I suspect this is the same artist that did the Zombie Ogrin. It's like a plushie zombie... and that is very odd. But quite cool.

I actually quite like the new outfit, it's very detailed and whilst I would likely leave the hat off, the individual pieces are very nicely done indeed!

I think the new color is cool, the flesh on the cheek is a good addition! Zombie hasn't always been my favorite though, but this one's pretty good. The outfit I immediately thought it was too much, too much going on. But I do like the idea and design. A fair round for the Bruce!

I haven`t really paid attention to the stitching on Zombie pets before (I don`t know if all of them have it) but on the Bruce it`s very pronounced and noticable. It`s not bad, in my opinion, it gives me a Frankensteins monster vibe, which is fitting for the theme of the colour. I like the rotted look of the clothes and their muted colours. The wound on the cheek is so creepy-looking, makes you wonder how he got it! Very well done, I am loving these new Zombie pets, the Ogrin especially really stood out as an amazing addition.

The outfit is... I like the theme, but it`s cluttered and too detailed. I don`t like the wings on the helmet or the turqoise colour, the outfit would benefit from being a bit simpler. That said, I like the theme or warriors, battles and armour, so it`s nice to see.

i love that outfit. it is cluttered, but everything is clear and sharp enough that it works. i dig the colour, too, teal's my fave. if i had room on my adventurer party account, that would make such a great warrior archtype! maybe in a few years when they give us another pet slot...