OH MY GOD! I DID IT!!

Secre

• 2 weeks later...

My map only goes to Altador, but when I got to House #120 and "won" ...I didn't get the Haunted Altador Amulet & the  Altador Mansion Background. 😞

I only had 253 stars-is that why? And thanks for inspiring me to try. Since Dec. 2nd, I worked on Ghoul Catchers to get a of the Amulets & Backgrounds. I had just gotten Shenkuu yesterday.

On 12/3/2020 at 4:59 PM, Angeló said:

Congrats 🙂

That Amulet will be one of the most sought after items in a couple months x

Thanks! Yep, I'm keeping hold of it for the minute as I suspect there will be a few people doing what I did and putting them straight on the market. It will be worth seeing where the price is in a few months!

On 12/4/2020 at 9:41 PM, jaydeed said:

Well done! It's an epic journey and so frustrating at times.

Thanks!

On 12/13/2020 at 2:26 AM, midnight_spell360 said:

My map only goes to Altador, but when I got to House #120 and "won" ...I didn't get the Haunted Altador Amulet & the  Altador Mansion Background. 😞

I only had 253 stars-is that why? And thanks for inspiring me to try. Since Dec. 2nd, I worked on Ghoul Catchers to get a of the Amulets & Backgrounds. I had just gotten Shenkuu yesterday.

I suspect you've been hit by a glitch. Unfortunately there is no technical support for the game now, so I suspect you're out of your prize for good. You can try putting in a ticket though. I didn't have enough stars and still got the prize, so I don't think that's the issue.

6 hours ago, Secre said:

I suspect you've been hit by a glitch. Unfortunately there is no technical support for the game now, so I suspect you're out of your prize for good. You can try putting in a ticket though. I didn't have enough stars and still got the prize, so I don't think that's the issue.

Yeah, I think you are right and I am sad that I worked on bringing my Stars total to 300 and still no Haunted Altador Amulet & the  Altador Mansion Background .

So, I will try to put in a ticket but I have never had good experiences with JS/TNT glitches that cost me an item (I never got the Blazing Embers from the Wraith Plot). 😞

I was hoping that the final amulet would give me enough np to fund Kokariia's Gourmet Food Club goal to make it to 3rd place. *sigh*