Welcome to December with Advent Calendar and TDN!

hrtbrk

18 minutes ago, Angeló said:

Tried it on my pet and you can barely see it at all

Yeah! That's the problem I found, it is only going to work with a limited amount of backgrounds. It looks good with that second one though. I think it does basically need to look like vines climbing across something, it's too linear to work as tree branches; finding a setting that's dark enough to make it look right, but not so dark/busy that you can't see it, is gonna be the trick. xD

image.png.1c8be57017379d2b47737a80ba4ec0ec.png

Advert calendar prize from Y11 this time around! xD

I mean you're still getting it exclusively from the advent calendar, so I suppose I should just shut up.  :laugh:

3 hours ago, Angeló said:

today's prize is perfect for Peopha's customization .. it's like they made it especially to complement the background from Trudy's

That looks fab, doesn't it! And the colour of the waters... you really could think it was intentional.  :D

image.png.5576a158c1c7efd62c2dbc424ddc14f6.png

Advent calendar Y13 for today's! xD

I am so shocked that there's no boards complaining about this. :laugh:

Speaking of... this board :- Do you think all of these Advent Calendar scenes are connected? had some happy fun times "discussing" all things Hanso for the last few days.  :rolleyes:  I commented on the Shenkuu board about how they reminded me of the old-guys-arguing-in-the-barbershop trope that you see so often in films. xD I think certain Board 7 inhabitants - especially Herdy - should all end up in the same retirement home so they can argue in comfort for the rest of their days.

Today's animation looks like it should have been a to-be-continued too, doesn't it; like the Chomby feels he should give a gift to the Money tree maybe, or he's just thinking of where he can play with his new boat.

Today's prizes are CUTE! The dancing Money Tree is adorable! :D

23 hours ago, jellysundae said:

The dancing Money Tree is adorable!

funny you said that , they didn't name it that but they should've , especially with today's prize that complements it Fall asleep to sweet tones while counting your Neopoints. This was given out by the Advent Calendar in Y22.either way i added both to my music gallery

1 hour ago, Angeló said:

funny you said that , they didn't name it that but they should've

Yeah! I don't know why they called it a bobblehead. :upsidedown:

I don't quite see how today's animation follows on from yesterday's, and I AM fully aware of what I'm sayin' here. :laugh: But seriously, how did he end up up the tree! xD

Hahaha, I enjoyed today's! Maybe tomorrow's will be the moehog chef down the faerie employment agency as Hagan's fired him. :laugh:

But today's equipable item seems to be the plate on the floor?? x'D

Today's Stocking Stufftacular prize, Frostbite Body Paint, is a bit disturbing. I thought so when I got it, and I still think so now that I see it on my kacheek. It is pretty, but not really in a good way. Here's my journal entry featuring it. edit- it gives my pet an extra face when battling!

brrrrr.GIF

ha.GIF

1 hour ago, Angeló said:

I love the Boondock Saints reference in today's Pile of Snow description

Whoever this artist is, they're ALL about the pop culture refs, which I love. :D I wish there'd been time for them to do more of the calendar entries just to see what others they'd used, lol.