Hi all! New to TDN

pearlbrook

Nice to meet you all! I've played Neopets on and off for ages (although I can't remember the name of my original account sadly!) but I haven't been on these forums before. I'm returning from my latest Neo break and figured it might be nice to join in a bit here. I'm not much of a talker anywhere at the moment but looking forward to joining in when I can 🙂

Mostly I restock, play food club, work on my galleries and zap pets.

On 11/21/2020 at 12:54 AM, mildvermillion said:

Welcome back to neopets!!! 😃

Do you have any particular goals you'll be working towards? It's always fun to come back to neopets after a break and reevaluating things with fresh eyes

Thank you so much! It's good to be back.

I am still working towards a whole bunch of dream pets - I have all my side account pets planned out and everything! So it was fun to go back through the list and check whether I still wanted the same pets and see what new colours had been released. Other than that I have a few goals I'd like to achieve, seeing how far I can get in Illusen's Quest, working on my stamp album etc, but for now I'm mostly focusing on building up NP and getting back in the rhythm of everything.