New Baby Capsules in the NC Mall!!

Secre

image.png.868a391ea62d5a0759ba550881c6dd52.png

Unfortunately only the non-retired one is on sale til 30th November. The Retired BB cap is only on sale til the 18th. Surely TNT are missing a trick by releasing something in the middle of the month and therefore not waiting for payday to arrive? Hey, ho!

Not that I currently have any baby pets at all, but I do have plans for a Baby Cybunny and a Baby Gelert...

I'm kind of waiting until I can see what's in them on Jellyneo before jumping, but has anyone opened one yet??

Edited by Secre
I was spreading misinformation with the capsule dates!

41 minutes ago, Secre said:

image.png.868a391ea62d5a0759ba550881c6dd52.png

And they're on sale until 30th November, so there's a pay day in there as well! 

Not that I currently have any baby pets at all, but I do have plans for a Baby Cybunny and a Baby Gelert...

I'm kind of waiting until I can see what's in them on Jellyneo before jumping, but has anyone opened one yet??

The Baby Bash Retired Mystery Capsule is only available until the 18th of November. The Baby Bubbles Mystery Capsule is the one that's available until the 30th.

I'm working on a guide for the retired capsule as we speak and should have it up within the hour.

5 minutes ago, Mouseykins said:

The Baby Bash Retired Mystery Capsule is only available until the 18th of November. The Baby Bubbles Mystery Capsule is the one that's available until the 30th.

I'm working on a guide for the retired capsule as we speak and should have it up within the hour.

Good catch - I'll edit my post so I don't sow confusion and disappointment! I think I just assumed the would both have the same date on them. That's annoying as I suspect that's the one I'll want more of!!

I'll look forward to the guide being up!!

I'll make a proper news post when I'm all finished. Thanks for editing your post! 😄

Official News Post is Here

Please continue discussing these capsules there. Thanks!