Secre

So, in order to prevent me creating a new thread for each and every Flash (for now) game that is giving me grief, I have decided to merge them and invite all of your whines, moans and frustrations... and of course victories when it comes to it!!

Having succeeded (finally) at Feed Florg, I have moved onto Extreme Herder and IT IS DOING MY NUT IN ALREADY!

My top score has increased... but I am still so far off the avatar score it is woeful. I was averaging 125... I'm now averaging 170-180. But that means there are at least ten(?) levels to pass before I make 250!!

What scores are you aiming for and how are you doing at it? Hopefully better than me!

I haven't played Extreme Herder in ages, but my high score is 160. You got this!! No pressure, but you might be carrying the hopes and dreams of everyone who can't manage to get this dang avatar 😅

I've been trying for Meepit Juice Break but it's kicking my butt so hard that I'm honestly thinking about spending a calendar day on zen mode just to get it done.

I sympathise! That one took me a while. I think it's luck as to where the petpets show up. Always starting at the top helps and getting your fingers to know how to move around the corners without snagging on them. good luck!

Currently, I'm down to 4 game avvies; Volcano Run, Typing Terror, Extreme Potato and being on the top 50 for math Nightmare. Working on them and slowly improving on TT and VR.

18 hours ago, Angeló said:

My Extreme Herder Score is 133

I don't think I can ever score more than that 

You never know if you don't try! My top score ever is 212 but heaven knows when I managed that!!

7 hours ago, CoconutDragon said:

I haven't played Extreme Herder in ages, but my high score is 160. You got this!! No pressure, but you might be carrying the hopes and dreams of everyone who can't manage to get this dang avatar 😅

I've been trying for Meepit Juice Break but it's kicking my butt so hard that I'm honestly thinking about spending a calendar day on zen mode just to get it done.

Hah! I will do my best!! If I get this one before the Flash changeover, I Assignment whatever number is my next challenge!!

Good luck on Meepit... I haven't even dared to try that one!!

4 hours ago, jaydeed said:

I sympathise! That one took me a while. I think it's luck as to where the petpets show up. Always starting at the top helps and getting your fingers to know how to move around the corners without snagging on them. good luck!

Currently, I'm down to 4 game avvies; Volcano Run, Typing Terror, Extreme Potato and being on the top 50 for math Nightmare. Working on them and slowly improving on TT and VR.

Yeah, and if they are nicely spread then you can get Balzathar to keep running backwards and forwards... but if they bunch at the top right and move to the left, I am screwed!!

Good luck with TT and VR. TT is on my list. Volcano Run.... maybe not!!!

On 11/10/2020 at 11:48 AM, CoconutDragon said:

I'm honestly thinking about spending a calendar day on zen mode just to get it done.

That's what I did .. but remember to start after 12:10 Midnight NST (like , 12:30 NST) so your score sends .. I made that mistake once and it took me a year to recover and try again 

2 minutes ago, Angeló said:

That's what I did .. but remember to start after 12:10 Midnight NST (like , 12:30 NST) so your score sends .. I made that mistake once and it took me a year to recover and try again 

Oof, I'm so sorry! Yeah, I'll definitely keep that in mind 🤞

• 1 month later...

Congrats .. how long did you play til you got it ?

I'm trying for Chia Bomber and I already upped my HS from 600 to close to 900 ... but the problem I only have like 20 minutes to play before I crash in my bed so I'm playing on SLEEP MODE and I can't focus or be fast enough

15 hours ago, Angeló said:

Congrats .. how long did you play til you got it ?

I'm trying for Chia Bomber and I already upped my HS from 600 to close to 900 ... but the problem I only have like 20 minutes to play before I crash in my bed so I'm playing on SLEEP MODE and I can't focus or be fast enough

I played for hours originally, I then got bored and was putting in one to two goes a day at most. And then got lucky in my petpet placements on my second go yesterday. It took me a long time to boost my score from the low 120's to 160-180 and then in honesty it was more about luck than anything else!! But yes, I put in a few hours on it in total I fear.

Good luck with Chia Bomber... my score on that is hopeless (288!), so it's rather low on my avatar list!

I'm now looking at either Assignment 53 or Grand Theft Ummagine... but I may see if I can get a trophy on Korbat's Lab first!

53 minutes ago, Angeló said:

i have this one , weirdly enough ... 

yesterday i managed a score of 900+ in Chia Bomber . getting close

Nearly there! It's incredible just how frustrating inching a score up can be!!

My top score on the Ummagine game was 215 previously. I'm now on level 8 and getting incredibly annoyed!! There are so many steps!

EDIT: Well, I beat the level, but I got caught after the bonus section so I'm not at full points. I think I'll try and beat all the levels and then start again!!