Another Dreamie Down!

Secre

I hit my savings goal at just the moment to realise that the Woodland Paint Brush had decreased in value from 1.8 million last I checked to 1.4 million!!

I'm just debating over a petpet now... I like the Woodland Rock, but Rock's are extortionately priced!! More affordable options would be the Woodland Juma, Mibli or Ukalie...

image.png.51125ef3f280804c0e902210b1268f53.png

image.png.cd03cd1c3844a70e5507780b3f40b595.pngimage.png.4bb7c409a4957dda69f92e7e3575e2d3.pngimage.png.43f920212c75fe0070d81b3288bbed41.pngimage.png.bfdf9b556f4e41f9a87011c603150e62.png

6 minutes ago, shauns_fiancee said:

i love it!  how about the new spring slorg?  it is so so so cute!  https://items.jellyneo.net/item/68809/

Oooh, I hadn't thought of the Spring Petpets... but they are very cute... and I even have a Brown Slorg that refuses to sell in my Shop! I may wait a while to see if the Spring Paint Brush comes down in price mind... as it seems to have doubled since that Spring Slorg came out!!

That's a beautiful Ruki

I dont even remember how much I paid for the Woodland PB to paint my Kau back in June .. but it was definitely less than 1.8 Mil .. 

Here are some cheap Petpets

Spring MagaralSpring Magaral 

Spring OnaSpring Ona

Spring Babaa Spring Babaa

15 minutes ago, Angeló said:

That's a beautiful Ruki

I dont even remember how much I paid for the Woodland PB to paint my Kau back in June .. but it was definitely less than 1.8 Mil .. 

Here are some cheap Petpets

Spring MagaralSpring Magaral 

Spring OnaSpring Ona

Spring Babaa Spring Babaa

That Spring Ona is also adorable!! And I wouldn't have to cough up the 500,000np for the PP Paint Brush at the moment!! I may have to pick one up as an interim petpet, even if I do end up exchanging it out later down the line!! I have a Desert Babaa on another pet and as there are so many to choose from, I'd prefer not to duplicate species if possible... Yep, interim petpet decided on! 

image.png.c42f2c4f7280a6b277a0d3167877e62e.png

According to JN, the PB has been hovering around 1.7-1.8 since March-ish, but 1.4 is the lowest it's been since 2017, so I'll take that!!

Very cool! Congratulations on achieving your goal! I think that mibble is adorable. 

14 minutes ago, queen_hatshepset said:

Very cool! Congratulations on achieving your goal! I think that mibble is adorable. 

Thanks! One more down... only like ten million to go!! The Mibble is very cute - I like the rocky texture. The Rock I just like how it looks like a piece of bark, which seems to fit well with the Woodland Ruki!

11 hours ago, berriganify said:

ooo, woodland rukis are very cute!

the mibble goes really well with the rock garden aesthetic, if you're planning to use that background a lot, it would be a good match!

I think that was one of the reasons I was drawn to them, as that is definitely my semi-permanent custom for that pet. I have a couple of np clothing items left to go and that's it. Whilst I frequently mix and match with my main account customs, I don't have enough items on my sides to do the same!! 

4 hours ago, mildvermillion said:

Congrats on your new dreamie achieved!

Your woodland Ruki looks really pretty and I hope you have fun with them!

Thanks! I was quite pleased I managed to trade for the various NC items for it!!

Wow! Congrats on your dreamie! I haven't seen many (if any) Woodland Rukis around, very unique!

The Woodland Juma is super cute, but I'm definitely seconding some of the Spring petpets as a nice colour balance! If you're looking for something cheaper, I paired an unpainted Kiiyak with my Woodland pet because it's got a nice wood-grain-y look. Might work for you too if you don't want to spring for a (frankly outrageously priced) PB 😅

3 hours ago, CoconutDragon said:

Wow! Congrats on your dreamie! I haven't seen many (if any) Woodland Rukis around, very unique!

The Woodland Juma is super cute, but I'm definitely seconding some of the Spring petpets as a nice colour balance! If you're looking for something cheaper, I paired an unpainted Kiiyak with my Woodland pet because it's got a nice wood-grain-y look. Might work for you too if you don't want to spring for a (frankly outrageously priced) PB 😅

I fell in love with them when I spotted someone else's Faerie Ruki on Reddit and started playing around with them. I ended up creating two on Ruki day with similar names (Rukicubs and Rukacub) as I couldn't decide. So if my foster sister doesn't want the spare one, I may end up with a Faerie one as well in the future! They can be twins!

I'll keep looking at the Spring brush to see if it goes back to it's previous price... and keep refreshing Tyrannian petpets in case I get lucky with a reasonably priced Rock!! That Kiiyak is strangely woodland looking though isn't it!