Is there a Limit on Gallery Size?

My food collection is a bit out of hand. I have very few neopoints at the moment. But hey, I have Spooky Jelly Brains and that's what matters! Ever since saving then spending about 6 million np on it I've been back to the cycle of buying everything that catches my eye that I can afford. Which isn't much now. My gallery has 1167 items and buying more space costs 46,800. I wonder if there's a set limit on gallery size besides what I'm willing to spend. Anyone know? I'm really tired and barely know what I'm typing. Goodnight.

snapshot.PNG

There is no limit to Gallery size.聽

I have a Gallery sized 646聽that now costs 130K to upgrade, and whenever I want to add an item I remove an old item and replace it because I'm not spending that much on just one additional slot 馃檪聽altho i would love to get it to 666 eventually bcz it's a Spooky Gallery聽(20 x 150 average = 3 Million NP)

38 minutes ago, Angel贸 said:

There is no limit to Gallery size.聽

I have a Gallery sized 646聽that now costs 130K to upgrade, and whenever I want to add an item I remove an old item and replace it because I'm not spending that much on just one additional slot 馃檪聽altho i would love to get it to 666 eventually bcz it's a Spooky Gallery聽(20 x 150 average = 3 Million NP)

I mean, I've just been stocking things in my SDB because I hate spending 20k on upgrading my gallery, so OUCH!!!

Have you ever tried for the Gallery Spotlight!???

46 minutes ago, Secre said:

Have you ever tried for the Gallery Spotlight!???

I have won the Gallery Spotlight 3 times with 3 of my sides

Unfortunately the Spooky Gallery isn't one of them but I'm still trying even after Halloween is over

24 minutes ago, Angel贸 said:

I have won the Gallery Spotlight 3 times with 3 of my sides

Unfortunately the Spooky Gallery isn't one of them but I'm still trying even after Halloween is over

You have far more dilligence than me! Keep trying, the spooky gallery surely can't be neglected forever, particularly if you are continually adding to it!!

Every time I find myself needing to upgrade I wonder over and over why they don't change it so that once you hit a certain point you at least get more than 5 slots...

12 hours ago, aaml said:

Every time I find myself needing to upgrade I wonder over and over why they don't change it so that once you hit a certain point you at least get more than 5 slots...

I's a neopoints drain for rich people, I guess!!