Loving the Harvest Moon Background!!

Secre

Oh WOWIE! That is an amazing background and I love how your Peophin looks with it! Where did you get that background? (It is a NC background, ain't it? *she asks sadly*)

1 hour ago, jellysundae said:

OOOH! 😮 That's REALLY nice! I mean obvs there's the regular outbreak of pumpkins going on there, but the sky is EPIC.

Hah, the pumpkins are nearly covered up in my spider web foreground which is a double win. But yes, it is very, very nice. They've really captured the silhouette of the trees against the sky. 

12 minutes ago, coolmusic_girl said:

Oh WOWIE! That is an amazing background and I love how your Peophin looks with it! Where did you get that background? (It is a NC background, ain't it? *she asks sadly*)

Yes, unfortunately it was the bonus item for buying the 16 pack for the Haunted Mansion NC event and I suspect it will have a reasonably high trading value on it once Waka etc update their logs, I'm afraid.

Thanks, I tried it out with a few of my pets, but most of them already have their spooky groove going anyway, which she was still in regular Autumn getup!

Oh hey, and the trees that I know you have cover dem pumps up well too. :D

medium_preview.png

How's this for a nice moody bit of mallow toastin'! The fire really compliments the sunset well!

14 hours ago, jellysundae said:

Oh hey, and the trees that I know you have cover dem pumps up well too. :D

medium_preview.png

How's this for a nice moody bit of mallow toastin'! The fire really compliments the sunset well!

That does work beautifully!! I love the extent we go to in order to hide the pumpkins!!

14 hours ago, CoconutDragon said:

I gasped out loud! Wow!! Man, I wish the Halloween season lasted into November...

I'm almost glad it didn't... I spent way too much real money as it was!!! I was really glad I splurged on the 16 pack though - there were several excellent items in the pack like the Poison Vase and Skulls Foreground, Gnawing Zomutt and the Vile Vegetation Foreground and even Lil Frankie Comes to Life! I suspect I'll use the rest as trading fodder, and have already managed to trade the Pile of Bones Foreground for the Fire and Ice Background!!

Mall_fg_poisonvase Mall_trink_zomuttMall_fg_vileveggies Mall_trink_lilfrankie

image.png.ba8d961e6008af0bc673b89cffb25205.pngimage.png.4c577f5842739013578aa699e06d30da.pngimage.png.c0e509875ffb1e5619cc33919f085448.png   

10 hours ago, Secre said:

I love the extent we go to in order to hide the pumpkins!!

:laugh: maybe it's a Brit thing. xD

I try to hide any overt holiday stuff though; I share it out fairly, it's not just the pumpkins that I want none of. :whistle:

On 11/5/2020 at 9:32 PM, jellysundae said:

:laugh: maybe it's a Brit thing. xD

I try to hide any overt holiday stuff though; I share it out fairly, it's not just the pumpkins that I want none of. :whistle:

I'm the same with Christmas trees. I like them in real life... I do not need them in my pets backgrounds!!