my haunted woods site theme is gone

syrex64

I submitted a ticket to TNT but I hear they take a while so I wanted to cross post. I stayed up late to get the HW site theme, and upon refreshing it seems I got it. Spooky ghosts up and down my pages. However, today I checked neopets.com and its gone... Cant change it back in site preferences.

The site theme will automatically be active on Halloween but to actually use it year round you have to make sure you refresh the site at 11:59pm NST on October 31st and make sure you get the notification that you unlocked the site theme. If you did this and it all seemed fine, double check your list of site themes, it might not be the last one in the list. You can also right click and check the page source of your preferences and just search for "Haunted Woods" using ctrl+f . If you can't find it that way it means you didn't actually unlock it unfortunately.

That is extremely unfortunate. I was refreshing on my phone and my laptop, but I guess I missed it somehow. I guess I'll just have to wait till the site is fully mobile to use Haunted Woods.

Seeing as you said something about your phone, just a quick question: You're not using mobile version are you?

I don't think it's available yet on mobile.