Is item quick stock gone?

lovewillbesafe

7 minutes ago, lovewillbesafe said:

I logged back on to find my inventory updated to the new one. But for the life of me I can't figure out how to do quick stock! Do I really need to put items in my SDB one by one now??

I don't know if it works on the beta side of things, but you can switch back to the classic view by clicking on the image of your pet on the sidebar. 🙂 Everything's where it should be there!

1 minute ago, jellysundae said:

I don't know if it works on the beta side of things, but you can switch back to the classic view by clicking on the image of your pet on the sidebar. 🙂 Everything's where it should be there!

Thank you so much!!! That makes every things so much easier lol

1 minute ago, lovewillbesafe said:

Thank you so much!!! That makes every things so much easier lol

You're welcome! :D

You've got me looking at beta things again now, I've kind of almost forgotten about it as it's not practical to use yet.

I don't even know how to get to my inventory on it. xD

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

where's the option for this on the sidebar? i logged in to the website in mobile mode again but it looks like they removed the option to switch back and they still haven't added quick stock to the inventory page

edit: i was able to find a link to the quick stock page by googling it, looks like it's still there in classic mode even though the inventory is not and doesn't link to it. very annoying, i wish they would make sure their pages are functional before forcing us to use that version of them.

here's the link for anyone who wants to bookmark it

http://www.neopets.com/quickstock.phtml

Edited by mokusei4
found a link offsite

Thanks for the link! :D Hopefully an actual link appears soon, but this one's easy to remember once you know what it is, lol. It's simpler than I'd imagined, shows how much notice we don't take, doesn't it, lol.