Yuiina made me do it!

jellysundae

That is a wildly disingenuous title and I apologise for that X'D

But she did! Kinda...sorta... but, not really?

Gimme a minute and I might even tell you what I'm on about! :laughingsmiley:

Soooo...

I noticed a certain gentleman belonging to Yuiina is a plushie now. image.png.0b9d355080b82f477451413adb02f454.png which got me wondering how any of mine might look as a squishier version of themselves.

I tried first with Cora image.png.620a98acabe1e87ed9d801f3b3c31f42.png and got no further, because what I saw made me come here to make this!

WHAT WAS IT?! 😮

medium_preview.png Do you see?!

Let us look a little closer...

image.png.3ebf8661265345992ce607fd3baf270e.png

😮  😮  😮

I don't know whether to find this super cute, or frankly terrifying. X'D

On the UC version it definitely just looks like buttonholes image.png.0121bdb3c82f82412b6810324604df3d.png but conversion absolutely added a little something extra! 👀

Having checked out the other plushie pets, any others with buttons for eyes don't  have addition means to look at me xD Some are still pretty creepy, mind you, but not like this!

So yeah, that's my random observation for today, brought to you courtesy of @Yuiina:heart:

46 minutes ago, Nielo said:

I think the ones in the UC version kinda look like an upside down smiley face. 🙃

I know xD It does at least look more accidental though

15 minutes ago, aleu1986 said:

After reading Nielo`s comment, I looked at the converted ones eyes again, and now I see it as a smiley face with spiky hair (the eyelashes) lol

I just cannot see it as anything BUT that. xD On the unconverted you can definitely see two buttonholes and thread between them, on the converted? Sunglasses... 🤣

Her eyelashes giving the face spiky hair's just the icing on the cake, LOL.

6 hours ago, jellysundae said:

That is a wildly disingenuous title and I apologise for that X'D

You're forgiven 😆

I am not sure if I should be happy or sad 🤔

Let me explain.

I'm happy that I was able to be "your guide" to a new and exciting change on your pet! 

I'm sad because my Uni changed his color for a quite long time now (I think I changed him around the latest Faerie Festival 🤔) and only now you have noticed it... 😭

I wanted to change his color because I didn't want him to stay Faerie anymore (very difficult color to work with as a male) and I think Plushie was perfect! I like to "dress" him few as I see him as a real plushie, except on winter/christmas where I add him that cute scarf that makes his eyes pop 🥰

image.png.5902163ba8eb0cc88c680bd341136463.png image.png.5249ad4006b259b3a22fa818c06e579c.png 

6 hours ago, jellysundae said:

image.png.3ebf8661265345992ce607fd3baf270e.png

😮  😮 

Perfect for the season 😆

3 hours ago, Yuiina said:

I'm sad because my Uni changed his color for a quite long time now (I think I changed him around the latest Faerie Festival 🤔) and only now you have noticed it...

I clearly haven't gone stalking anywhere near enough recently! my enormous apologies, Awan! I've missed out on your lovely plushness for way too long!

I wonder if I ever will take the plunge when it comes to a plushie pet... the pets I have, well, I'm not so keen on their plushie forms, the colours don't please me; the Draik is hugely disappointing. 😞  image.png.eed109133dba3b5254e27ecb08f07ee7.pngThe yellow is nice, but that's it. The hands and feet, I mean... what's going on there?! Gangrene?

And that grey... you know what that looks like?image.png.c68ebdc6dad845cfe46a22a1abbcd41d.pngThis, that's what! :sick01:

Poor Draik, it desperately needed some darker tones instead of those two festering shades.

The Aisha is adorable though, and I do have myjet the currently pirate aisha on my side account. :snitch:

its not only a smiley-in-an-eye, its a punk smiley-in-an-eye 🙃

the plushie draik's feet look fine, because it has that line separating the two colours, it looks intentional. but the hands......the hands just look like they've been soaked in something grody. dude needs a trip to the good ol' washing machine.

but yes, plushies are so cute! i'm debating painting my kryii Elistah plushie (torn between that and elderlyboy), but the only character i can really think up is 'little girl brought her plushie to life with her weird powers' and i just like the old father figure-little girl combo so much more.

and yet.................those checkered pants... those glued-on buttons.......that god awful colour scheme. its an absolute mess and i really want one.

4.png

3 hours ago, berriganify said:

its an absolute mess and i really want one.

:laughingsmiley:

I actually really like the colour scheme. X'D That eye's creepy as, but as least this Kyrii isn't afflicted with chronic RBF like all the others are. xD

The UC is very cute, ofc! image.png.031f567421c571ebf80a9caf883aced4.pngthough that expression... it's definitely up to something! But that mane... so strokable! 😮

3 hours ago, berriganify said:

its not only a smiley-in-an-eye, its a punk smiley-in-an-eye

Oh yeah! :rock: xD

I wonder which are the older plushie pets. Some of them - like the Kyrii - are far more patchwork than others, and I wonder if their release date has anything to do with that.