Happy Eyrie Day!

Mouseykins

The bulky nose is throwing me off , otherwise I love the design and the colors used although they may clash with any "nature" and "forest" backgrounds

I love the outfit and the fact it's on a desert Eyrie is making me jealous :D 

I loooove that outfit!!! I have several Eyries spread over my accounts, including three on my main, one of which is Desert, so this will be great for him. I absolutely adore the fact that the necklace is on top of the mane, instead of restricting it (which would also have been fine) or being hidden underneath it. This is a new, creative decision and I am here for it! I will definitely be getting the wig and necklace for my Desert warrior, perhaps also the shoes and top. The outfit as a whole looks wonderful, I really really love that you can use it for both male and female pets. Thank you, TNT!

Okay, so Origami was not one of the colours I was hoping for, I had my heart set on Chocolate, Steampunk, Burlap or Candy.. I know we could have gotten something boring like Clay, or even Snot, so it`s not the worst choice, I`m just disappointed I didn`t get what I wanted. :P As a colour in general, I`m not fan of Origami, the pets look a bit weird to me and I haven`t really liked any of the Origami pets so far. I do like the wings, they look cool, and the pointy tailtuft looks nice, and I like the blue colour, but I don`t care for the green shade they chose, and the squared shapes of the mane and beak changes the look of the Eyrie, making it not look like itself.. Also it looks like it has bunny ears, and the eye looks like a normal eye instead of being drawn/sketched like some of the other Origamis.. not sure if it would have made it better.
A mixed Eyrie Day for me this year, I was really, really looking forward to a cool new colour.. I do love the outfit though, so I`m half satisfied, lol.

I’m going to be the dissenting voice and say I prefer the origami to the outfit! I like the colour choice and how the lines work. In terms of the outfit, it feels a bit cluttered to me - I like the necklace and the top though!!