Autumn Themed NC Giveaway - CLOSED

Secre

EDIT: I've updated the list as of 08/10/2020 04.19NST, and added a couple of items that I missed first time. 

I love autumn! It's the time when the trees turn beautiful colours and the weather stops being so unreasonably hot all the time. So in honour of Autumn and all it's wonders, I'm offering a giveaway. I have several duplicate items or unwanted items and a handful of the retired item boxes left to give out. All I ask is that you tell me which pet you are likely to use the items on (bonus points if you include a screenshot of your pet!). I'm going to work to one item per person to begin with - if I have items left, then I may offer out second items.

3x Rainy Day Retired Mystery Capsule or Witches Brew Retired Mystery Capsule (from 10 initially)

Scary Black Clouds

Pumpkin String Lights

Pumpkin String Lights

Bobbling Meowclops Bobblehead

Bobbling Meowclops Bobblehead

Autumnal Harvest Market Background

Autumnal Harvest Market Background

Eerie Autumn Background 

Eerie Autumn Background

Straw and Flowers Wings

Straw and Flowers Wings

Autumn Goblet

Autumn Goblet

Autumn View Gazebo Background

Autumn View Gazebo Background

Autumn Foliage Trousers

Autumn Foliage Trousers

Autumn Flowers and Pumpkins Garland

Autumn Flowers and Pumpkins Garland

Halloween Candy Shower

Halloween Candy Shower

Harvest Feast Background

Harvest Feast Background

Here Lies Fluffy

Here Lies Fluffy

Pumpkin Armour

Pumpkin Armour

Spooky Halloween Shower

Spooky Halloween Shower

Bone Tiara and Wig

Bone Tiara and Wig

Baby Candy Corn Wings

Baby Candy Corn Wings

Autumn Windmill Background
Autumn Windmill Background

Premium Collectible: Whimsical Fall Hood and Wig

Delightful Doglefox Purse
Delightful Doglefox Purse

Singing Jack-O-Lanterns Garland

Fang-Tastic Outfit
Fang-Tastic Outfit

Cackling Edna Head
Cackling Edna Head

Tunnel of Gourds
Tunnel of Gourds

Pie in the Window Background
Pie in the Window Background

If I don't pick up your request today, I'll pick it up tomorrow,

Hopefully the images work and I don't have to snip each one!!

EDIT: The images worked!! Success!

What fun! and how nice of you! :D

*browses*

One moment, Cora is tapping me on the shoulder and mentioning needing a hat as the weather's getting colder. I think she's a little jealous that they all have hats and she doesn't.  😳 I mean, Stoopzy's nothing but a hat right now. X'D

image.png.d47672fb32c5b99876e3052372827cc9.png

Here she is, rockin' the double demin look whilst out for a stroll in a seasonally perfect chapeau. Pretty please, Secre! she says, with some winsome batting of eyelashes.

image.png.398fad59c9c7c5cb3d068b42cdc9209d.png Personally I think she's trying too hard, but hey. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

5 minutes ago, Angeló said:

Thank You For This Amazing Giveaway 

I'd love the Singing Jack-O-Lanterns Garland Singing Jack-O-Lantern Garland for my Music Gallery Please ! I will DM you the account name ^_^ 

It’s on route to you!

3 minutes ago, Neonkatta said:

Hi! Maybe I'm too new on the website to recieve this, but in case I'm not  then I would like the "Witches Brew Retired Mystery Capsule". Almost anything scaryish and pretty would fit my Daisydale. ☺️

Nobody is too new! A giveaway is a giveaway! If you want to PM me or post your username on neopets, I’ll get that sent over to you. Apologies, I’m now on my mobile so if your username is attached, I can’t see it!

2 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

What fun! and how nice of you! :D

*browses*

One moment, Cora is tapping me on the shoulder and mentioning needing a hat as the weather's getting colder. I think she's a little jealous that they all have hats and she doesn't.  😳 I mean, Stoopzy's nothing but a hat right now. X'D

image.png.d47672fb32c5b99876e3052372827cc9.png

Here she is, rockin' the double demin look whilst out for a stroll in a seasonally perfect chapeau. Pretty please, Secre! she says, with some winsome batting of eyelashes.

image.png.398fad59c9c7c5cb3d068b42cdc9209d.png Personally I think she's trying too hard, but hey. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

And that’s the Whimsical Fall Hood for you then? No take backsies and all!! And I’ve still got your UN, so all is good there!

13 minutes ago, Secre said:

And that’s the Whimsical Fall Hood for you then? No take backsies and all!! And I’ve still got your UN, so all is good there!

Yes please! :D Thank you!! Just scoping out some new togs for Cora now too. Blum items that I'd not noticed before. :3

12 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

Yes please! :D Thank you!! Just scoping out some new togs for Cora now too. Blum items that I'd not noticed before. :3

Coming right up! I think Cora looks quite swell in it! The upright pets always seem to look better in wigs! Most of mine are on four legs or just giant heads like the Kiko and JubJub!!

Sent!!

9 minutes ago, Nielo said:

How generous! :D

I'd love a Rainy Day Retired Mystery Capsule, if possible. ^_^ Let me know if you ever need anything!

Yep, that’s absolutely fine! Would you be able to post or PM me your UN? I have an awful memory and can’t see linked UN’s on the phone... so the potential for error is high otherwise!

16 minutes ago, CoconutDragon said:

Ooh! This is so nice of you!

I'd love a new background for my pteri! But I can't decide between these two, could you make the executive decision? ^^

image.png.387557d6cc0e4f3f472cb76ed5e21d95.png Autumnal Harvest Market or...

image.png.de0327b920a1ef3fd1a3c7fcdc3cd928.pngEerie Autumn!

Oh, now that’s a hard one!! They both look pretty awesome!! I’d edge towards the Eerie Autumn one. I really like the smoky edges against the beautiful colours and dark lines of your Pteri. I do adore the UC Pteri!!

I ought to add that I’ll get you to confirm before sending it, and id be grateful if you could PM me or post your username to prevent human stupidity and error on my part! 

12 minutes ago, Aradia said:

Hi! I love Autumn too and its so cool of you to do this! If the Scary Black Clouds are still available I would love to customize my neopet Moon__Stone with it!

image.png.32050d8462ed3c5bd83aaf72f8223ab4.png

Scary Black Clouds is still up for grabs. And I love your Ixi!! She’s so striking!! I’ve got your UN from looking your pet up, so that will be with you shortly!

Sent!

19 minutes ago, Secre said:

The upright pets always seem to look better in wigs!

My three girls definitely do! Cora and Berry's height make a big difference, but Cora having a long neck really tips the balance.

Berry didn't get included in the hat issue, but then she's got an outdoor fireplace so she don't be needin' no hat! xD

image.png.7a279540441ad2970c40a1f329f281d2.png she looks smug about being warm, too. xDD

7 minutes ago, Secre said:

They both look pretty awesome!! I’d edge towards the Eerie Autumn one.

i agree! The market's just gorgeous; I have it myself and I love it, but it's a bit too busy to allow such a fabulous pet to truly shine.

10 minutes ago, CoconutDragon said:

I think you're right! I'll go for that one! My username is coconut_dragon_381 ^^

And sent! Enjoy! Also, if the Market one isn’t taken, you’re at the front of the list for the second round. Not sure if I have one or two right now...!

8 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

My three girls definitely do! Cora and Berry's height make a big difference, but Cora having a long neck really tips the balance.

Berry didn't get included in the hat issue, but then she's got an outdoor fireplace so she don't be needin' no hat! xD

i agree! The market's just gorgeous; I have it myself and I love it, but it's a bit too busy to allow such a fabulous pet to truly shine.

They’re both lovely backgrounds, and I’m using the Eerie one with my Tyrannian Peophin as we speak! I might have opened enough boxes to have two surplus though!!

And, yep. Nobody needs a hat when they’re in front of a fire!! I have several wigs of various persuasions and they all look rather daft on my pets as I tend towards the four legged or the squat head pets!

To keep myself on track - I am just awaiting UN’s from @Neonkatta and @Nielo for one Witch’s cap and one Rsiny cap respectively. Everything else so far has been sent!

I’ll have to update the list tomorrow off a computer as the images aren’t playing on my phone. I don’t want to update to remove items and lose all the images.

6 minutes ago, Secre said:

Oh, now that’s a hard one!! They both look pretty awesome!! I’d edge towards the Eerie Autumn one. I really like the smoky edges against the beautiful colours and dark lines of your Pteri. I do adore the UC Pteri!!

I ought to add that I’ll get you to confirm before sending it, and id be grateful if you could PM me or post your username to prevent human stupidity and error on my part! 

Scary Black Clouds is still up for grabs. And I love your Ixi!! She’s so striking!! I’ve got your UN from looking your pet up, so that will be with you shortly!

Sent!

I thought I had edited in my username, sorry about that! Also thank you for the scary black clouds and thank you for the compliment!! ❤️❤️  She's definitely gotten more striking now⚡ 😉

image.png.f8689cbf9f4a52e217c851a89fe6ec0e.png

2 minutes ago, CoconutDragon said:

Thank you so much! 

It's simple and just a little spooky, I'm digging it 🥰

image.png.079e18145e04811c4e481f5609a4a69c.png

Looks stunning!! *not jealous at all!!!

5 minutes ago, Aradia said:

I thought I had edited in my username, sorry about that! Also thank you for the scary black clouds and thank you for the compliment!! ❤️❤️  She's definitely gotten more striking now⚡😉

image.png.f8689cbf9f4a52e217c851a89fe6ec0e.png

Don’t worry - you gave me the pet name so I could detective off that! I also love Baby Solodite and Amethyst!! I mean, Solodite would always be adorable, but the colours on Amethyst work perfectly! Not that this giveaway was at all an excuse for me gazing at everyone else’s pets!!

5 minutes ago, nastygal19 said:

Omg, this is so nice of you! I'd love the Witches Brew Retired Mystery Capsule! If you're giving out a second, I'd love the baby candy corn wings. I'm really wanting to customize my main pet for Halloween! Thanks so much 🙂 

Screen Shot 2020-10-07 at 1.30.27 PM.png

Yep, no worries - would you be able to post or PM me your username? I can’t see linked UN’s on my mobile I’m afraid!

Ill send you the Witches cap now, and I’m keeping a reserve list for second items currently. If someone else asks for them as their first item, they won’t be available. But you are reserved for the second run.

2 minutes ago, Secre said:

Yep, no worries - would you be able to post or PM me your username? I can’t see linked UN’s on my mobile I’m afraid!

Ill send you the Witches cap now, and I’m keeping a reserve list for second items currently. If someone else asks for them as their first item, they won’t be available. But you are reserved for the second run.

Of course, just messaged you! I appreciate it 🙂

2 hours ago, nastygal19 said:

I'd love the baby candy corn wings. I'm really wanting to customize my main pet for Halloween! Thanks so much 🙂 

I hope you realize your pet has to be painted baby in order to use those wings 

19 minutes ago, kiwicandii said:

Wow this is so kind of you!! The Witches Brew Retired Mystery Capsule would be appreciated if possible 🙂 I have a FFQ and plan on changing one of my pets to a mutant or stealthy draik which is where the capsule will be used!

Username is kiwicandii 🙂 

I’m just heading to bed, but will send first thing tomorrow morning. I’m usually at my desk by midnight NST.

Mutant pets can only wear mutant specific clothing though!

5 minutes ago, Angeló said:

I hope you realize your pet has to be painted baby in order to use those wings 

I hadn’t twigged that!!!

Right, I’m proofing for the night, but will be back at about 12 midnight NST.