Autumn Themed NC Giveaway - CLOSED

Secre

This is really the best season and glad to see so many other people favoring it as well! This is INCREDIBLY generous and altho my initial interests are already gone I wanted to say thanks because now I know what I wanna try and track down and see if I can trade for especially that garland I think Gwynne really deserves it 🥰

screenshot-impress.openneo.net-2020_10.07-22_36_31.png.9cac71110f35b4aaf5e70b8bf7b398ae.png

Hello,

It's nice to see other people loving autumn like I do, I've even been to the corn maze, played in a sunflower field and picked pumpkins with my family! Anyway, I am not sure what you have left, but I like the following items:

Autumnal Harvest Market Background ... Autumn Flowers and Pumpkins Garland ... Singing Jack-O-Lanterns Garland and the Autumn View Gazebo Background

I like the singing Jack-o-lanterns the best, but I would be happy with any of the above items.  I would probably use them with my Eyrie, though I might change that to my Kyrii. There are just so many choices!

I hope you have a wonderful day and thank you very much for your generosity!

And I'm back!

10 hours ago, Yuiina said:

That's so generous of you :sob

If you still have available, I'd love a Witches Brew Retired Mystery Capsule, there are so many amazing items in there 😍

And sent!!

9 hours ago, bonnie_morrison said:

wow, how nice of you! I would like either a (1st choice) Rainy Day Retired Mystery Capsule or (2nd Choice) A Witches Brew Retired Mystery Capsule if they are still available my user name is bonnie_morrison

One Rainy Day cap is on it's way to you now.

5 hours ago, aaml said:

This is really the best season and glad to see so many other people favoring it as well! This is INCREDIBLY generous and altho my initial interests are already gone I wanted to say thanks because now I know what I wanna try and track down and see if I can trade for especially that garland I think Gwynne really deserves it 🥰

screenshot-impress.openneo.net-2020_10.07-22_36_31.png.9cac71110f35b4aaf5e70b8bf7b398ae.png

Unfortunately, whilst I had multiple duplicates of a couple of the items, I only had one Singing Jack-o-Lanterns. I can send you a Witch's Brew cap over and you can hope to be lucky?? I love that cute little Korbat!!

5 hours ago, shauns_fiancee said:

amazing!  thank you, that's so generous!  could i please have the pumpkin string lights, or anything else pumpkin themed if no one else has asked for them yet?

thank you!
H

Yep, the pumpkin lights are still up for grabs. Could you either post or PM me your UN so I know where to send it?

1 hour ago, NessaB said:

Hello,

It's nice to see other people loving autumn like I do, I've even been to the corn maze, played in a sunflower field and picked pumpkins with my family! Anyway, I am not sure what you have left, but I like the following items:

Autumnal Harvest Market Background ... Autumn Flowers and Pumpkins Garland ... Singing Jack-O-Lanterns Garland and the Autumn View Gazebo Background

I like the singing Jack-o-lanterns the best, but I would be happy with any of the above items.  I would probably use them with my Eyrie, though I might change that to my Kyrii. There are just so many choices!

I hope you have a wonderful day and thank you very much for your generosity!

The Singing Lanterns went quite quickly I'm afraid, but I've sent through the Autumnal Harvest Market Background for you. I'll put you on the reserve list for either the garland or the gazebo background if they survive to a second round! As an aside I absolutely love all of your autumn customs!!

As an aside, I've also added a few items that I'd missed first time round!!

ooh autumn/fall is my favourite too!! I haven't dressed my pets this year (very distracted), but I shall get started now. also, you've alerted me to the fact that they have released the halloween cap. honestly, you don't come online for one day, and it appears! If you have any left, I would love a witches brew cap. If not, I would love the pie in the background BG. Thank you very much for doing this giveaway!!

19 minutes ago, ranga_muffin said:

ooh autumn/fall is my favourite too!! I haven't dressed my pets this year (very distracted), but I shall get started now. also, you've alerted me to the fact that they have released the halloween cap. honestly, you don't come online for one day, and it appears! If you have any left, I would love a witches brew cap. If not, I would love the pie in the background BG. Thank you very much for doing this giveaway!!

Hi, yep I can get that pinged over to you! I'll put you on my reserve list for second items for the pie background if it's still available as well. I believe I have two of them spare, so there's a decent chance!!

I've spent way too much time dressing up my pets. First I did them all in autumnal glory and now three of them have had spooky halloween make overs as well!! The Halloween cap is currently in Future Fashions, which just says how much money I've spent on NC this last month really, doesn't it!!

And sent!

17 hours ago, Secre said:

Unfortunately, whilst I had multiple duplicates of a couple of the items, I only had one Singing Jack-o-Lanterns. I can send you a Witch's Brew cap over and you can hope to be lucky?? I love that cute little Korbat!!

Is that where the garland comes from?? Boy I need to pay more attention with my luck that isn't what I'd get at all and thanks I absolutely love the baby korbat they deserve more love!!

7 hours ago, aaml said:

Is that where the garland comes from?? Boy I need to pay more attention with my luck that isn't what I'd get at all and thanks I absolutely love the baby korbat they deserve more love!!

Yep, I believe it's from the backgrounds and trinkets section of the categories. It's valued at 1-2 on Waka though, so should be relatively easy to trade for I think....!!

So, I'm 'closing' the main giveaway and starting to run through secondary items for those who have requested. So far I have:

@Angeló - Bone Tiara and Wig. I'm assuming you want this sent through to the account linked here, rather than the gallery account the lanterns went to, but I'll hold off until I have confirmation.

@CoconutDragon - Autumnal Harvest Market. Same account?

@NessaB - Autumn Flowers and Pumpkins Garland and Autumn Gazebo are still up for grabs, if you have a preference?

@nastygal19- Unfortunately, the wings have gone to someone who PM'd me directly. If there's another item that takes your fancy, I'm happy to oblige.

@ranga_muffin Pie in the Window Background. Same account?

I haven't had a response about a username for Shauns_fiance, so I'm gifting the pumpkin lights to the second requester who PM'd me on neopets as it's been over 24 hours.  

28 minutes ago, Secre said:

@Angeló - Bone Tiara and Wig. I'm assuming you want this sent through to the account linked here, rather than the gallery account the lanterns went to, but I'll hold off until I have confirmation.

Yes please send it to my main , darkobsession 

🙂 and thank you once again x

5 minutes ago, Angeló said:

Yes please send it to my main , darkobsession 

🙂 and thank you once again x

Sent! And no worries! 

And in case anybody is vaguely interested, I have now dressed some of my pets up in full Halloween glory!

image.png.7171bd41032574ea978bd26ee56b22c9.pngimage.png.4b01c4d537ae792d868cbb1e03b7d14b.pngimage.png.30d4fdacfac33e4407c36f93544d516c.png

That;s the first outfit I've really liked on my Snow Lutari. It kind of looks like she's going to a cocktail ball! And yes, I know she's actually a he. If I ever get the lab map on my main account a gender change will be in order!!

Your mspp looks awesome! They have the autumn tree item I clearly didn't cross my fingers hard enough for. 😆 Maybe I should have tried with toes too? EEK!

I wonder if I'll do any hallowe'en-y customising... I don't generally, as I have aforementioned issues with ALL THE PUMPKINS etc. But something a bit dark and spooky without all the excess orange could end up happening... 🤔

I could just be lazy and switch Stoopzy back to his previous look, which is spooky even if it's not related to the season at all. 😅

image.png.19091c8deeef1d3ab2b59c0e3de0ca34.png

49 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

Your mspp looks awesome! They have the autumn tree item I clearly didn't cross my fingers hard enough for. 😆 Maybe I should have tried with toes too? EEK!

I wonder if I'll do any hallowe'en-y customising... I don't generally, as I have aforementioned issues with ALL THE PUMPKINS etc. But something a bit dark and spooky without all the excess orange could end up happening... 🤔

I could just be lazy and switch Stoopzy back to his previous look, which is spooky even if it's not related to the season at all. 😅

image.png.19091c8deeef1d3ab2b59c0e3de0ca34.png

Thanks!! I've got two of the Autumnal Scenescape and they are both proudly in use in customs. Along with that gorgeous background, it was one of my favourite items I have to admit!! I really like that splash of colour against the grim graveyard backdrop with Shenistre though!

image.png.14baf4df65cb40843cc84feaf66bc9ec.png

I think only tdub and Altarego are suffering from pumpkins now, but not quite as badly as they were before!!

I have to say the Deathly Union Wig would work beautifully with that creepy custom I think... And I think a creepy deserted room fits with a lot of Halloween horror stories!!

image.png.c51874073b2b2b182191d14de4871ef0.png

Just a ghostly wig floating!!

And it has just reminded me that now I have Altar dressed up as a girl, there's no reason he can't have a wig!!

image.png.bf9e9f5181b75c3dd54e22e3396a7207.png

36 minutes ago, Angeló said:

Peopha is now dressed up for Halloween .. I love the Bone Wig

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Peopha

Oooh! Very nice!! Yes, the wig suits her well doesn't it!! Peophins lend themselves well to customisation on the whole!!

10 hours ago, Secre said:

Yep, I believe it's from the backgrounds and trinkets section of the categories. It's valued at 1-2 on Waka though, so should be relatively easy to trade for I think....!!

So, I'm 'closing' the main giveaway and starting to run through secondary items for those who have requested. So far I have:

@CoconutDragon - Autumnal Harvest Market. Same account?

@NessaB - Autumn Flowers and Pumpkins Garland and Autumn Gazebo are still up for grabs, if you have a preference?

@nastygal19- Unfortunately, the wings have gone to someone who PM'd me directly. If there's another item that takes your fancy, I'm happy to oblige.

@ranga_muffin Pie in the Window Background. Same account?

I haven't had a response about a username for Shauns_fiance, so I'm gifting the pumpkin lights to the second requester who PM'd me on neopets as it's been over 24 hours.  

No problem! Could I get another witch's brew mystery capsule if possible? 

Wow, you are very generous! So many cool items too. If it hasn't been asked for already, could I get the Fang-Tastic Outfit for my side account electroswing_girl? I think it would look awesome on my Lenny, Lois_Prima!

• 2 weeks later...

Apologies, I've been on holiday and only just got back into internet service. I'll do these final two and then consider the giveaway closed!

On 10/13/2020 at 4:25 PM, coolmusic_girl said:

Wow, you are very generous! So many cool items too. If it hasn't been asked for already, could I get the Fang-Tastic Outfit for my side account electroswing_girl? I think it would look awesome on my Lenny, Lois_Prima!

I'll get that to you now!

On 10/13/2020 at 6:22 PM, NessaB said:

I'd love the garland primarily, as to preference.  either would be fine...

Sorry for the huge delay - we left Friday 9th October and I've been in a wifi/signal hole ever since! I'll get that sent to you now!

Both sent!

• Secre changed the title to Autumn Themed NC Giveaway - CLOSED
On 10/26/2020 at 6:49 AM, Secre said:

I'll get that to you now!

Thank you so much! You're awesome! Here's Lois_Prima all dressed up.

medium_preview.png