NC Giveaway! - CLOSED

belacqua64

Hello and may I say that you're awesome in your generosity!  (I've always wanted to say that!)

I like these items:

Welcome to Winter Background

Sledding Adventure Foreground

Sleigh Over Neopia Background

I don't mind which one, but I love winter and thought these were awesome!

Thank you so much for whichever one I get!

My user name is sirena_shewolfe on Neopets

Hopefully I'm all caught up now! I've done my best to take requests in the order they were made, and to ensure that everyone got at least one of their requested items. The list has been updated to show just the remaining items - I still have plenty of gift boxes, so leave a comment if you'd like something (even if you've already requested, everything must go!). 🙂

2 hours ago, Yuiina said:

Thank you so much for the items 🥰

And if it is ok and no one else asks for it, I'm interested on the Snowy Holiday Cracker Gram!

Cracker grams can't be sent 'as they are' (I only recently learned this); instead I have the option to send you one of the following items:

Candy Cane Christmas Tree

Caught in the Snow Wig

Grey Fringed Sweater

Pink Knitted Cardigan

Winter Hideaway Background.

Let me know which one you would like and I'll send it over. 🙂

Thank you so much for my gift!   If you still want to (and have) give away another item, I'd love either: Fancy Christmas Dinner Table or the Twinkle Toe Skating Shoes,  If someone else that hasn't been given a gift yet wants them, then I can wait as I was already one of the lucky ones!  I hope you have a great day tomorrow!

12 hours ago, CoconutDragon said:

Since you've already been so kind and gifted me some items already, you can put this request at the bottom of the pile, but if everything must go I'll happily take the Basket of Apples or Earth Faerie Shoes ^^

Congratulations! Your gift has been delivered to coconut_dragon_381. You will receive a Neomail updating you on the status of your gift within 48 hours. Thank you.

I GOTCHA 😉

20 hours ago, GillyTook said:

I got both items safe and sound. Thank you so much!

21 hours ago, Aradia said:

Just wanted to say thank you so much once again!! I received the items and I'm so grateful ❤️

You're both very welcome! 🙂

10 hours ago, Scoobert_Doo said:

If the Winter Hideaway Background is still available, I be grateful to have it. Don't know why, but Backgrounds are my favorite "customization" items, and I'd definitely use it, in Nov or Dec. Thank you!

Unfortunately it was claimed, but if you'd like any other seasonal items, I have Candy Cane Bench, Planters of Gifts Trinket, Holiday Chandelier, and Holiday Decor Trinket.

Apologies to everyone who was waiting for items - work and a migraine got in the way! One again, all caught up, and the list will be updated shortly. I'll probably finish the giveaway on Sunday evening (UK), so if you'd like any of the remaining items, don't be shy! :D

Hi, you are a really great and generous person! If it is possible may I get either the Planters of Gifts Trinket or Holiday Decor Trinket? 

• belacqua64 changed the title to NC Giveaway! - CLOSED
13 hours ago, belacqua64 said:

I'm closing the giveaway now - thank you to everyone who took part! I'm pretty sure everyone got their requests, but if I missed you, please let me know (the fastest way is probably to neomail me). :D

One closed just in time for another to open!!