NC Giveaway! - CLOSED

belacqua64

It's simple - I have an assortment of NC items to give away, and 89 70 gift boxes galore!. Reply in the comments if you'd like an item (or two, or three!). I'll check back regularly, and cross items off the list as they go.

Really Ripe Banana

I Heart NC Flag

Skull Bowling Pin and Ball Necklace

Holiday Bell Hat and Wig

Juice Splattered Top

Scorchio Celebration Dress

Scorchio Party Wig

Scorchio Party Clutch

Glow in the Dark Backdrop

Candy Cane Bench

Holiday Chandelier

Delicate Earth Faerie Shoes

World Traveler Get Up

Edited by belacqua64
Updated to remove claimed items.

I'd love the Twilight in Meridell Background and Dark Desert Ruins Background. I'm more than happy to offer a trade for GBC's or JJ caps though rather than taking them as a freebie!!

EDIT - or RR caps, or whatever else you would prefer. I'm not fussy in terms of what I buy to trade!

I ought to have linked you to my trading lists; http://impress.openneo.net/user/44099-Secre/closet

If there's anything on there that you'd prefer to trade for from there rather than for current buyables, I'm more than happy to oblige.

37 minutes ago, Secre said:

I'd love the Twilight in Meridell Background and Dark Desert Ruins Background. I'm more than happy to offer a trade for GBC's or JJ caps though rather than taking them as a freebie!!

EDIT - or RR caps, or whatever else you would prefer. I'm not fussy in terms of what I buy to trade!

Don't worry about making a trade, I just want to clear out my SDB! I won't use these items now, so I wanted them to go to someone who'd appreciate them. Thank you for the offer, though!

30 minutes ago, Nielo said:

How very generous of you! What brought this giveaway on?

If possible, I'd like the Premium Collectible: Joyous Wintery Occasion Background.

Let me know if you're looking for anything in particular, and I'll see if I can help with that. :smile: 

Nothing in particular, I'm just not really using NC items any more, and wanted to clear my SDB out (inspired by CC). Your item should be with you now!

6 minutes ago, nastygal19 said:

Hey! I'd love the Dyeworks Hue Brew Potion and the Colourful Hearts Valentine Goodie Bag please! My username is nastygal19

I've just seen your edit and would be happy to gift you all three, but I didn't know that the cracker gram itself can't be gifted. Instead there's a list of items given that I can send you. If one of them looks good, let me know and I'll send it over:

City on a Mountainside Background

Elegant Holiday Gown

Glittering Snow Necklace

Holiday Angel Cape & Wig

Pearl Studded Clutch.

3 minutes ago, belacqua64 said:

Don't worry about making a trade, I just want to clear out my SDB! I won't use these items now, so I wanted them to go to someone who'd appreciate them. Thank you for the offer, though!

Thank you! I’ve been after the Merridel background in particular for quite a while, but every time I’ve spotted it on a trade list it either gets grabbed by someone quicker than me or they aren’t going for custom and my trade list doesn’t interest them.

Thank you again!!

Hi! Thanks for such a generous offer and I'm overwhelmed with your 89 gift boxes (so jelly)! 😄 If the Jeweled Skull Wand is still available, that would be awesome! 

Please and thank you & my username is the same here: midnight_spell360

I am sorry, you gifted that wand to another. How about the Bone Tights ? If they are still available and thank you just for offering!

Edited by midnight_spell360
Listed item gifted already

52 minutes ago, midnight_spell360 said:

Hi! Thanks for such a generous offer and I'm overwhelmed with your 89 gift boxes (so jelly)! 😄 If the Jeweled Skull Wand is still available, that would be awesome! 

Please and thank you & my username is the same here: midnight_spell360

I am sorry, you gifted that wand to another. How about the Bone Tights ? If they are still available and thank you just for offering!

That was a different staff - both your choices are on their way! :D

This is really generous of you and what a way to clean up! If the Premium Collectible: Sleigh Over Neopia Background is still available I'm interested if not perhaps the Welcome to Winter Background or Bubble Lights Background? UN: aaml123