Crap Crap Crap! :(

SimplyTragic

I bought two lab ray cookies and sent one to my side account that I have a lab ray on. I thought this would be ok since I bought the damn thing on my main account and then sent it over to a side. Just like anything else. I didn't notice that it said that the cookie can only be used on main accounts. I contacted TNT about it but I'm still worried that one or both of my accounts will get banned over a small issue like this. I only got 1 extra zap on my side anyway. I don't want that 1 extra zap to go to waste, so hopefully they will either let me keep using it on my side account or move it over to my main. I mean it's only good for a week so I don't see the harm.

If you only have the lab map on your side, you are ok using lab cookies on it. If you have the lab map on your main, you can only use cookies on the main. I suppose because they don't want to give the advantage of having multiple lab rays all having multiple zaps. I'd strongly suggest not using any further zaps on your side if you also have the map on your main.

I have the lab map on both my side and my main. I use my side as an extra lab ray cause I didn't want to waste the time, effort and nps I spent putting the lab ray on it some years ago. I suppose I could just not use the 1 extra zap I got from the cookie on my side and still zap my pet as I normally do.

57 minutes ago, SimplyTragic said:

I have the lab map on both my side and my main. I use my side as an extra lab ray cause I didn't want to waste the time, effort and nps I spent putting the lab ray on it some years ago. I suppose I could just not use the 1 extra zap I got from the cookie on my side and still zap my pet as I normally do.

I think a lot of people do that - I only have the map on my side as I don't want to zap my main pets. I had to double check the rules to ensure I was ok to use a lab cookie there, but  TNT confirmed in an editorial that if your only map is on a side, you can use a cookie. Otherwise, it has to be on your main.

For safeties sake, I would probably only use the one regular zap on your side.

I’m almost certain that it’s against the rules to use the lab ray on more than one account, though the account in question doesn’t have to be your main. I would double check that!

4 hours ago, iyavi said:

I’m almost certain that it’s against the rules to use the lab ray on more than one account, though the account in question doesn’t have to be your main. I would double check that!

It's allowed to use the lab ray on more than one account as long as you bought the lab map pieces on your main account and transferred them to your side. It's just the cookies that are only allowed on one account.