About That Box of 500 Points...

WhiteWolf

I was curious about that box of 500 free points in Charity Corner's NP Prize Shop, and I clicked on it. Best. Move. Ever! The box adds 500 points to your current Prize Points total. This is a big help if you are just this side of your goal. Even if you're not shy of your goal, it's still a good thing to get. One more thing....You can only get it once.

6 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

I was curious about that box of 500 free points in Charity Corner's NP Prize Shop, and I clicked on it. Best. Move. Ever! The box adds 500 points to your current Prize Points total. This is a big help if you are just this side of your goal. Even if you're not shy of your goal, it's still a good thing to get. One more thing....You can only get it once.

Its a good thing they fixed that glitch where it was making it seem like your total points disappeared...nice as it is that 500 points doesn't make up for all the people that spent their points early before they lowered the prices smh

19 hours ago, aaml said:

Its a good thing they fixed that glitch where it was making it seem like your total points disappeared...nice as it is that 500 points doesn't make up for all the people that spent their points early before they lowered the prices smh

I thougth those people were supposed to receive a refund of the difference, around the same time the 500 points box first showed up in the shop; did that not happen?

53 minutes ago, Nielo said:

I thougth those people were supposed to receive a refund of the difference, around the same time the 500 points box first showed up in the shop; did that not happen?

When I got to the Quick Donate page , it says 

You have earned yourself 17657 points

But when I go to the Prize Shop , it says Total Prize Points Earned: 17,777

120 points doesn't feel like a refund because I sure made a TON of points  before they cut the prices ... I bought a Hegie and a Necklace and a few of the cheaper items ... so it's gonna be at least 5500 points  .. 

1 hour ago, Angeló said:

When I got to the Quick Donate page , it says 

You have earned yourself 17657 points

But when I go to the Prize Shop , it says Total Prize Points Earned: 17,777

120 points doesn't feel like a refund because I sure made a TON of points  before they cut the prices ... I bought a Hegie and a Necklace and a few of the cheaper items ... so it's gonna be at least 5500 points  .. 

Hmm, weird. Have you sent in a ticket yet? I saw a bunch of people on the neoboards complain about it as well, but some did in fact update that thread to say they got all their points refunded eventually.

They said they were going to refund the difference... but I know a few people on the boards were complaining that they got a minimal refund if anything - so one person bought five stamps at the higher price and was only refunded the difference for one of them!!