Is that Hannah?

jellysundae

Every time I visit Underwater Fishing a little voice in my head pops up and asks this. xD

image.png.ec565c02088cbad3eb2b3abb07a231cc.png

I suppose it's purely because the Usul has brown hair and is wearing green, even though the outfit's entirely different to what Hannah wears, but I still persist in thinking this, lol.

I like the old Krawk, he looks like a character! Though he might bore you to tears with his endless fishing stories that you've heard 100 times before? Maybe that's why "Hannah" is sat on the end with her back to him. 🤣

I try not to think about the Cybunny's hind legs... D:<

I dunno why they weren't drawn in a more normal bunny sitting up pose  image.png.2607e94d3ec831c64cf83883f738a672.png rather than making them look like an experimental cross-breed with a Nimmo! I mean what's all that about! Apologies for any cannot unsee I've triggered now. kisskiss.gif

Yep, that is all xD

What about the Cybunny catching a trident with a small net? That's pretty dang impressive! "How did I catch this thing before a fish???"

That Krawk looks like he's in deep concentration mode. He's probably the type of fisherman who wants absolute silence. Ya know, cause talking scares the fish away. :P

The Usul is just purely relaxed. They don't care if they don't catch a single fish, they like the atmosphere and ambiance of the cave. If it is Hannah, it wouldn't be surprising for her to like caves, haha.

On 9/26/2020 at 2:14 PM, MysteryAF said:

What about the Cybunny catching a trident with a small net? That's pretty dang impressive! "How did I catch this thing before a fish???"

The facial expression makes it look like it's thinking EXACTLY that, hahaha.