SimplyTragic

I can't seem to find this item on the SW, TP or auctions. I even l searched in the sidebar on Neopets for this item and...

Sorry, nothing containing 'spiced pastry hat' was found. Please try again.

How come this item is no where to be found? If anyone has this item and would like to sell it, please do let me know. I'm trying to customize my Biscuit kacheek

Well that just stinks. What probably stinks even more, is that I think I had one of these before. Maybe on a side. I can't be too sure tho. Either way, I'm probably not going to get one. I'll need to reconfigure my "hat" choices.

According to JN: "This item was awarded to the 1st place and 3rd place winners of each of the three Style Showdown themes in 2010."

So there were literally nine of them in existence on the entire site in 2010. Since then some members may have left the site or been frozen and not have access to that item.

The SW, TP and AH will only show items if it is currently being sold. If you want to find one you will need to post a lot on boards and possibly Reddit, but you are going to be looking at 70 million as a minimum for that kind of rarity of item!!

1st and 3rd place, which yeah, that means there's only 6 of them in existence. Not to mention it was awarded back in 2010. There's a good chance some or all of those people aren't playing anymore. It sucks when items get lost to abandoned accounts. 😕

6 minutes ago, MysteryAF said:

1st and 3rd place, which yeah, that means there's only 6 of them in existence. Not to mention it was awarded back in 2010. There's a good chance some or all of those people aren't playing anymore. It sucks when items get lost to abandoned accounts. 😕

Yep, sorry, I misread the description and thought it went to all three winner three times. Good spot.

But yes, between frozen accounts and inactive accounts, I suspect there may be one or two still potentially accessible. Which makes it rarer than the Super Attack Pea, which is a 90 odd million neopoint item!!

There was one on the TP in May 2020:

image.png.5d47be68dd2dcfdeed2f78734a66bddd.png

But no price listed. The previous one was 2017!!