Altador Plot Part 9

aznbrat777

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Angel Anime).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from ‘Questions, Help, and Suggestions’ to ‘Neopets Help’.

You have to click the bowls in random order , then, the goblet, for example, if 1,2,3 doesn't make a constellation appear on the goblet, try 1,3,2 or something. It's completely random. Read the guide more carefully.

• 1 month later...
You have to click the bowls in random order , then, the goblet, for example, if 1,2,3 doesn't make a constellation appear on the goblet, try 1,3,2 or something. It's completely random. Read the guide more carefully.

Do the combinations given mean the number of times we have to click on each goblet or are they they order the goblets have to be clicked on? for example, does 1-2-3 mean the first goblet is clicked once, the second twice and the third 3 times or is it click once on goblet 1,2 and 3?

Im stuck here too :S

Do the combinations given mean the number of times we have to click on each goblet or are they they order the goblets have to be clicked on? for example, does 1-2-3 mean the first goblet is clicked once, the second twice and the third 3 times or is it click once on goblet 1,2 and 3?

Im stuck here too :S

I meant punch bowl, not goblet.sorry.

and another thing, if the combination is wrong, do we have to refresh the page or something before trying a new combination?

:S

I meant punch bowl, not goblet.sorry.

and another thing, if the combination is wrong, do we have to refresh the page or something before trying a new combination?

:S

ahah...i figured it out..:)

:S i still can't figure it out!!!! i've spent 6 hours trying to figue this out. i've tried the click on the gold once the glass twice and the pottery thrice, and the other one, where gold is one and glass and two and pottery is three. do i need to refresh the page, or what?!?!?! plz help!!!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime Heart) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not triple post, and use proper grammar and spelling.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 2 weeks later...

Bowl one, then bowl two, then bowl two again. Also, make a chart to make it a little easier on yourself so you don't have to mentally remember them all.