Made one of my dreamies today!

CoconutDragon

I've never had an alien pet and unfortunately it looks as though all the nice space backgrounds are retired NC like the MiniMME20-B: City in Space Background and MiniMME18-B: Space Exploration Background.

Space Station Silhouette Background is NP albeit expensive at 550,000np odd.

The Cosmic Space Faerie Leggings work well as well (575,000!), although you'd also need to change to the Aisha Space Suit (122,000!) rather than the paint brush clothes to make them both sit together... 

image.png.130832eceebe68ca378108cb196f99fd.png

Congrats on your dreamie!!

2 minutes ago, CoconutDragon said:

It's always those NC items huh? That space suit/leggings combo is pretty nifty, and I love that background! Thanks Secre 😊

Not a problem - if you want a more festive look come December, Christmas in Space Background is far cheaper, but not quite as nice looking as a background. You can also give her 8 ears and lose the helmet with the Alien Aisha Ears!! Although that's another 850,000np odd!!

22 minutes ago, Secre said:

if you want a more festive look come December, Christmas in Space Background is far cheaper

You weren't kidding about it being cheaper! I guess it's almost lucky that 2020 has absolutely flown by and I'll get a chance to use it come December 😅

Here is mine! It took me forever to find a background I liked, since all of the good space ones seem to be really expensive. I ended up going with the kreludor cave door background + sky full of stars. I'm considering doing a desert theme soon though, maybe even a cross paint. I like the idea of aliens landing down in deserts that's so often portrayed in cheesy movies!

QXLUedS.png

7 minutes ago, SnowGura said:

Here is mine! It took me forever to find a background I liked, since all of the good space ones seem to be really expensive. I ended up going with the kreludor cave door background + sky full of stars. I'm considering doing a desert theme soon though, maybe even a cross paint. I like the idea of aliens landing down in deserts that's so often portrayed in cheesy movies!

I love that background/sky combo!! And a desert theme would be really fun too, definitely a B-movie vibe 😀

im currently using the Virtupets Space Dock 010 Background for my aisha, but that one is pretty pricey at about 1m

3567456734567.png.6b1acc0548aca2384a4e1f7ca773ec9d.png

but once i get my robot buzz, ill be giving her the Floating In Space Background, which is a fairly cheap NC item (150nc iirc?) i think this one makes more sense given that the aishas are wearing an actual space suit!

2573568768.png.917d428ede9b20bda71fa25cc06375a9.png

other backgrounds on my space account:

Exploring Kreludor Background (60k)

Space Station Airlock Background (20k)

Space Station Room (36k)

Resistance Headquarters Background (37k)

On 9/21/2020 at 4:47 PM, SnowGura said:

QXLUedS.png

Ooh! Totally inspired by this! I did not realise the sky full of stars works like this. :D

*goes to waste a lot of time on DTI*  B)

image.png.ba50c1e96275f442a40635bf74065f26.png  HA! This looks like some nether portal action on Minecraft. xD

Ooh... now I'm rather enamoured with this very simple combo! 😮image.png.bcfcddad7b9c59cf831a08cf49744427.png

Not only is it very fitting for an alien to be quite happy up there on top of the clouds, but the stars overlay makes the cloudy sky background look all moody which I love! I think I'm going to try and make use of this combo myself. :D

On 9/21/2020 at 4:47 PM, SnowGura said:

QXLUedS.png

Now that is very nice I love how the Sky Full of Stars works with it!!

On 9/28/2020 at 2:16 PM, jellysundae said:

Ooh! Totally inspired by this! I did not realise the sky full of stars works like this. :D

*goes to waste a lot of time on DTI*  B)

image.png.ba50c1e96275f442a40635bf74065f26.png  HA! This looks like some nether portal action on Minecraft. xD

Ooh... now I'm rather enamoured with this very simple combo! 😮image.png.bcfcddad7b9c59cf831a08cf49744427.png

Not only is it very fitting for an alien to be quite happy up there on top of the clouds, but the stars overlay makes the cloudy sky background look all moody which I love! I think I'm going to try and make use of this combo myself. :D

I really like that cloud one as well!! I have no plans whatsoever for an Alien Aisha but that is a very nice combo!