Holiday Patapult Patapuff 1-Pack

shauns_fiancee

Hello!  

Please help, I have a quick question and something wierd I noticed, which is separate from my question.

Question - I guess I paid no attention to this item when I got it, it is a Holiday Patapult Patapuff 1-Pack and i've tried to find info on what to do with it.  Is it useless now?  Is there any way to use it?  Maybe I can use it nearer to Christmas?  Thanks for the help.

I was organizing my NC items for the purge, and noticed this lol.  I was afraid to try it... does anyone know what will happen if I let one of my pets "play" with this background?

thank you for your time!

- me

Screenshot 2020-09-20 at 5.21.49 PM.png

hiya, 

so with the patapuff pack, i'm pretty sure the holiday aspect is just to be decorative/festive and that it functions just like any other patapuff pack!

i have no idea what happens if you let a pet play with an NC BG, but i suspect nothing drastic - but maybe don't test it out with something super special.

also, are those the items you're donating, or just random ones you have out while organising? cos you have a few nice ones there that i wouldn't donate if I were you!

i think the holiday Patapult thing is just like the holiday Dyeworks isn't it. I got confused/mislead by those, expecting them to give different colours to the regular ones.

I'm guessing someone just checked a box by mistake when that background was uploaded for it to be able to be played with, I too would be nervous of asplosion and hesitant to actually try it out. xD What wusses we are, LOL. I mean just playing with it's unlikely to do anything, it's not like they're eating it or anything.

Oh wait, I have that background! Might try it out myself, I'm feeling daring! 💪

*goes off to experiment*

Yep, just regular toy reaction, nothing disappearing or anything. 🙂