Flash games

SimplyTragic

It's really annoying that flash messes up more often than not these days while playing games on Neopets. It'll flicker a few times and then the game will go blank. It seems to happen at least twice a week if not more. It's just really frustrating cause I'm trying to build up my bank account again and playing games is the only other source of nps I get, other than my shop. 🤬🤬

Food club, follow popular bets by reddit betters, you mostly will profit.

Job agency. Just take jobs that are worth at least 8000, complete in a few seconds and you get 10k, profit is less the price you paid for the items.

battledome. sell off the codestones or/and nerkmid if you have premium.

• 2 weeks later...

Food club and fighting Jetsam Ace if you have premium have been the best ways to make money for me. Restocking is still the absolute best way to make NP but that’s super competitive for the good shops 😛

• 2 weeks later...

Try the stock market if you wanna invest in a long-term gain. Buy bargain stocks that are at 15, then set a selling point. It's my main source of NPs, behind Trudy's and Battledome. If you want an easy Battledome opponent with decent prizes, the S750 Kreludan Defender Robot can go down by using x2 Scroll of Ultranova but you'll have to heal between battles. Alternatively, the Cursed Elixir kills it, and you won't take any damage. It's a bit costly if you're new, however.

Oh, looking at your account, I can see that you're not new. Scratch all that stuff I said. Your level 82 pet should be taught Lens Flare, if you haven't taught it that already. Then x2 Scroll of Knowledge and Lens Flare against Koi Warrior does the trick. (That's what I used to use before I improved my battle set.)