Is Illusen's Quest worth it?

Hayley

I feel terrible because I spent 1.5mil yesterday getting an item for her, and today I failed by just a few seconds.  I have both avatars, I think.  Idk if I'm on the high scores table or not.  I know if you finish all her quests, you get a 12mil item, but I just keep getting discouraged.  Has anyone gotten Illusen's staff and found it worthwhile?

The illusens staff is worth 23.5m and you only need to get her 15 r99 items, if you’re lucky, you’re 15 r99 might total less than 10m or less. If you happen to get a r99 stamp then you can probably quit. But only go for it is there’s a profit from the 23.5m sale. 

Well, the final prize is a great weapon, so if you want to use it in the BD, go for it. But if you only want to make some profit, then you should probably do Jhudora's quests instead, since her final prize is worth around 40m. Just make sure you go to the Trading/Auctions board to ask for help in case any of the items she asks for are not in the shop wizard, or in case no one in the trading post answers you on time.

I did two successful runs of Jhudora's quests and made a list of all the r99 items she asked for and all the money I had to spend, in case you're interested (back then Jhudoras Wand was worth around 50m, so I'd say it was worth it): http://www.neopets.com/~Bletzen

I tried doing Illusen's quests once but I failed, so I have a bone to pick with her :P 

6 hours ago, Hanso said:

I tried doing Illusen's quests once but I failed, so I have a bone to pick with her :P

well , you gotta go through me first .. her husband :P 

i stopped when i got the Gold Illusen Trophy and both avatars at level 20 ... so I have no idea what's beyond that !!

there's no way i'm adding a Jhudora Trophy to my cabinet ! also I don't have time anymore .. I'm sure to miss most of the 12-hour intervals due to my work schedule