Best looking trophies

SnowGura

What do you guys think are the best looking trophies? Could be based on design/theme/creativity/etc.

Personally I like these the most!

5cghQ0M.png i2NysRB.png 5WJVlKe.gif Qkn7JiJ.gif

Pictured:

Maths nightmare, Sophie's stew, The kadoatery, Curse of maraqua plot

I really like the design of them, and I especially like how Sophie's wand is so unique looking!

On 9/19/2020 at 2:19 PM, MysteryAF said:

500_1.gif

I may be a bit biased cause it's on my lookup, but I really like the Meerca Chase II gold trophy. Very shiny and simple.

I really like that one too! I've always liked how neggs looks. That's a game where I'm always amazed by people who have the trophies, too - I always lose so fast hahaha

It's been posted already, and I know I'm probably biased as I have this one (and I'm a cat fanatic), but I like the Kadoatery trophy.

image.png.24d6cc860b4bb9d8b8774a5468000638.png

The Avatar Collector trophy looks really nice too; I like the simplicity of it along with the golden outline.

image.png.da5cc11caa5d72d8bb5b350e3d78f5ac.png

Too bad it's nigh unobtainable if you:

- don't have an ancient account that participated in old events often enough to have the avatars from them

- aren't extremely good at games which award avatars

- haven't got the resources/NP to do certain things like Battledome (allowing you to participate in plots with battling) and purchase extremely expensive items that would also award avatars, etc.

On 9/21/2020 at 4:33 AM, Secre said:

My favourites form mine:

image.png.803f170973865765c8a0a02caa8dd676.pngimage.png.79f942e90e4f2c8fde994f36f57fabdc.pngimage.png.cc33600a358346829d85b7c52b646543.png

The gold Kookith is even cuter! But I do really like the silver little Babaa!!! I like the NT one because of it's simplicity I think!

I love kookith one too! Makes me want to try my hand at kookia on the next 1st of the month 😄

• 2 weeks later...

The kadoatie trophy is definitely one of my favorites, it’s just so cute lol. But for a different one since it’s already been mentioned a couple times, I also really like Magax 2 and edna’s shadows game trophies (unfortunately I can’t find a decent picture of them)