neocash boxes?

GillyTook

Hahaha. . .  silly me. . . I have been adopting pound pets recently.  I had a nice little gnorbu on one of my sides, which I moved to another, but he's got a background that I didn't remember was neocash.  Without risking getting banned from playing Trudy on a side, or without buying neocash for a side account, is there any way to transfer that item to my other side, or do I just need to wait until next month and plan to keep that pet in the side he was originally on?

Thank you ^^'

Unfortunately, you cannot put a NC Gift Box inside a Gift Box. If you want to keep the background with that pet, it'll have to stay on the account that it's on. 😞

1 hour ago, aaml said:

Wait does this mean you can't just gift the NC background to the other account?

you can, but you need a gift box to do so. the OP doesn't want to invest in NC for her side account to buy a gift box, so she can't move the item. The only other way would be trudy which she can't do on a side account, or for somebody to send her a gift box straight to her side account.