Charity Corner Official Statement From TNT!

Secre

11 minutes ago, MysteryAF said:

Really, I think the smart move for me right now is to wait and let the market settle.

Definitely! I've been trying my hand at reselling extra stamps and the sell prices have ranged 240k-350k NP in the last couple days. It's been a real rollercoaster. Wondering where things will end up after the 28th...

16 minutes ago, MysteryAF said:

Yeah, but I also feel like the price will fluctuate more as the influx of items hit the stores. Based on demand alone, I think the stamp will end up being the best. There's gonna be more stamp collectors out there than people wanting a specific wearable. Then again, I had a wearable item worth 16 million NPs at one point (but that was from Altador Cup, and it was way more expensive than the other prize items).

Really, I think the smart move for me right now is to wait and let the market settle.

thats true. wearable can also be resold, whereas the amount of stamps will go down over time as people add them to their albums.

On 9/18/2020 at 6:51 AM, jellysundae said:

poor TNT, this gonna go down as the biggest dumpster fire of an event ever?

Well, there is still the end of the year to consider, or, more to the point, then end of Flash, at the end of the year. If, "much" stuff still isn't converted, and AFAIK, you still can't earn NP from the 25 or so converted games, it could be worse, IMHO. And, every Charity Corner Event, so far, has been a mess, so, I guess, it's "normal". I mean, it wouldn't be a Charity Corner Event if something didn't go wrong. But, to be on the positive side, the Halloween "Trick-Or-Treat" bags, as long as they do them, are something to look forward to, along with the Advent Calendar. Those seem to be stable.

11 hours ago, Scoobert_Doo said:

I mean, it wouldn't be a Charity Corner Event if something didn't go wrong.

True xD

I really do feel for TNT though, Gutterfoot especially as she seems to have ended up in the position HardtoTame did with regard to dealing with the masses. I hope this doesn't mean we'll be losing her too soon enough.

I wonder how many of the massive whiners on the boards realise that the more time TNT spends cosseting them the less time they have to do the things that very desperately need doing...

9 hours ago, jellysundae said:

True xD

I really do feel for TNT though, Gutterfoot especially as she seems to have ended up in the position HardtoTame did with regard to dealing with the masses. I hope this doesn't mean we'll be losing her too soon enough.

I wonder how many of the massive whiners on the boards realise that the more time TNT spends cosseting them the less time they have to do the things that very desperately need doing...

I forgot to say it, the other day. But, thank you! (Heartfelt Thank You) Thank you, for putting this event into prospective for me. When I heard about the "Sticky Snowball" bring "nerfed", I was a bit upset, at first. However, your comments on this "board" made me realize that it was my fault for buying the "Sticky Snowballs" (actually, me being lazy, thinking CC would be easier/wouldn't have to work as much), it was "par for the course" (JS/TNT, usually making a mess of things), and it wasn't that big of a deal. To be honest, I really only do CC for the avatar, and, possible trophy. The other things (perks, donate 5, get 1 back, etc), are just a bonus. CC seems to have never been the same event, twice. So, the way JS/TNT handled things wasn't great, but we all make mistakes. I do believe they need better communication with us, and it needs to be on Neopets (not some other Q&A on another platform). But, all I really care about, in the end, is that Neopets is still with us. I still enjoy being on the site.

Aw @Scoobert_Doo thank you! ♥

1 hour ago, Scoobert_Doo said:

But, all I really care about, in the end, is that Neopets is still with us. I still enjoy being on the site.

I think this is the same for everyone when you get right down to it, and that's why, despite the messes this version of TNT gets itself into over and over again, we're still here.