Happy Techo Day!

hrtbrk

Another non Techo fan but they’ve done a good job on Steampunk and the outfit is different enough to stand out!

I really like the steampunk eyes and tail. Not enough to get a Techo. But I like them!

Ooh, that Steampunk Techo is amazing, I love it! I really like the ones that have a mix of clothes and metal, they pulled it off beautifully here.

The outfit is great - apart from the hat that completely clashes with everything else, mostly due to the colour. It would have been better suited for a Poet costume or something.. I do really like the outfit though, nice detail!

I too don't like techos, but very much like the steampunk outfit!

Totally agree with @aleu1986 about the hat! It's been drawn to deal with the eyes well though, which sadly can't always be said for species specific items and body parts and makes me sad.

I wonder how a minstrel got a hat with purple on it... purple being a colour only kings/emperors wore because the dye was so hideously expensive. Am I expecting too much here with wanting a Neopet outfit to be historically accurate? 😆

I guess this techo may have been minstrel to someone like Hagan and been given a regal cast off, I think that's likely to have been how things worked in the medieval age.

OH! Just looked at the base colour on DTI, that's quite a departure. It's light grey, and there's no doodad sticking out of the top of its head.

image.png.61f310fbce250a453d261f7b7b2119b9.pngThat's some weird shading, isn't it. For comparison image.png.5607b38b911d275724a7380a1be6dbc7.png

This seems to have been released before it was finished?