Autumn is Here!!

Secre

Autumn is here and the leaves are starting to change colour! This is my favourite time of year by far! So in homage to the awesomeness that is Autumn, show me your Autumn customisations! I've been a busy bumble bee kitting my pets out in their new autumn wardrobe!

image.png.c4af69f45f9fb8f80b7489e21a882066.pngimage.png.3a65eab773d640cb80e3bebdb9e05807.pngimage.png.fee056386f01211631f1ce85b71ad2ac.png

I see on JN that there's some new autumn stuff out too! Time to buy some more NC me thinks...

68587.gif?907 This looks LOVELY, and it's not in a capsule which is GREAT!

image.png.a7b96e6710a792b8101acb7ab77be3a2.png

Hmm, not quite so keen now I see it larger as I don't like the grey stuff, but that can be minimised with a foreground item. I'd want to cover the $%@# pumpkins anyway as the excessive use of them for any autumn item ever drives me NUTS. complain.gif At least they're not jack o' lanterns!

Wonder if it's up on DTI yet... Huh, yes it is, but the image is broken. facepalm.gif No testing that then! xD

image.png.94bf99b07fd613a474479e5db65846ae.png

It's about time I switched Tate's current greenhouse look for something more seasonal, we'll see how my closet is behaving!

Ok there we go, a simple change.

image.png.4761a847995602d9e2acb3047120d7c2.png

Too much autumn colour overwhelms me, but that right there is pretty accurate for the average UK garden right now isn't it. smiley.gif Also that tree most conveniently hides the $%@# pumpkins! lol.gif

medium_preview.png

I wanted to give him his apple tree, but then I'm stuck with that pile of 'em by the door! I tend to use the Earth Faerie frame in this situation

medium_preview.pngmedium_preview.png

We'll see how I feel as the season progresses. :3

@jellysundae I completely understand about the pumpkins! Never really understood the US fascination for the things!! You can tell I was running out of items by the time I hit my Lutari as the pumpkins are out in force on that one!

Strange, I can't find the Front Porch background in the NC Mall anywhere!! Admittedly, I must have opened close to 30 capsules today so I really don't need to buy any more NC!!

I really like the tree with the hanging lights!!

4 hours ago, Secre said:

Strange, I can't find the Front Porch background in the NC Mall anywhere!!

8 minutes ago, bonnie_morrison said:

I checked too and I don't think it's actually in the mall yet, probably will show up within the next few days, hopefully, I want it too

I learnt recently that new items aren't visible to the hoi polloi straight away, there's some (to my mind utterly pointless) feature you can pay for that lets you have access to items on their release day.

hmm, that's an imprecise way of putting it! I think if you have bought over X amount of NC the previous month you then get to swank about in the new items a few days before anyone else can see them.

Let me refresh my memory!

*researches*

Aha!

image.png.dd68f9716afba47c84ed2f73d23c6c70.png

Still think it's utterly pointless mind. xD