Happy Draik Day!

hrtbrk

I really like the marble - far more than I like the other marble offerings. I might be tempted to grab another Draik at some point in the future if I haven't run out of pet spaces by then!! Having used my only FFQ to get my beloved Mutant Draik, I'm definitely not repainting! 

I love the way the veins of the marble texture are so striking on the ears and wings. But @jellysundae is right, it's a departure from the more glossy, almost candified marble of the existing pets. I like it though and hope it continues!

1 hour ago, Angeló said:

Apparently it's called Portoro Marble 

Black with Gold Veins

but it could also be inspired by some Mythical Dragon

I'd love coasters in that kind of pattern I have to admit!! I've passed it along to my foster sister as it could be an affordable goal for her to start saving towards!

I think the Marble Draik looks great, it`s so striking and unique! I hope we get more pets that are based on marble stone as well as the glass toy marbles. I do really hope they keep the Draik unique, though, it`s so fun when certain species stand out in a colour.

The outfit is nice, I like the mix of purple and black/white, just not a fan of the shoes and the wig, but I love the jacket and trousers and the beard is nice too.

10 hours ago, CoconutDragon said:

That marble reminds me of kintsugi! I'm definitely thinking about repainting my draik now 😍

It does! 😮Yeah I'm semi-tempted, too!

I haven't looked on the boards to see the reaction to this, I hope the majority are liking the colour and not ranting about the sudden switch from marbles to actual marble.

12 minutes ago, Secre said:

I'd love coasters in that kind of pattern

Ofc my brain immediately translated that as Draik coasters, because who wouldn't want those? xD

Let's just see how Gen would look in Marble...

medium_preview.pngHaha, well it definitely doesn't work with the current outfit xD medium_preview.png

The angry meepit eyes look great with it though... gosh isn't it a shame that you can't switch between paint brushes once you have one... now there's a neo update that could be fun!

🤔 *ponders*

So...use a paint brush on a particular pet and they then would always have the option to use that colour. Just that pet, not a reuseable on any pet of yours thing. So in the end, after spending a gazillion or so NP, you could cycle through every single paint brush option depending on your customisation whims.

Anyways, back on topic!

Some time later. So far I've not managed to come up with a look that works for me, though I've been going at it pretty indiscriminately so it's maybe not surprising. 😅