Neopets Charity Corner Help

04diamonddust04

It's not started yet 馃檪 When it does there should be something in the news that explains how this one's going to work, then guides will be posted both on here and on Jellyneo.

Charity Corner hasn't started yet, but it has been announced to be starting very soon. When it does start there will be a main event thread on this forum that you can follow, and a link will be posted on the TDN Dailies page that will direct you to the main event page. If the process for donating is the same as it has been in previous years there will most likely be a machine that will have a donation interface. Any eligible items in your inventory will appear on a list where you can choose to donate them, which in turn will give you points based on the rarity of the item. If you have any other questions, this page should explain it better than I can, or feel free to ask if it doesn't!

1 hour ago, Angel贸 said:

I think it will start Monday .. They will let us know in the News

Actually this upcoming Tuesday at the earliest since Monday is Labour Day, a national holiday in the US. TNT doesn't normally post news on US national holidays.

While I wait, I'm going to scope around my SDB for r90 to r100 items聽I've piled up from dailies, Battledome fights et al聽to donate to Granny Hopbobbin or whoever's manning the Charity Corner this year.

In addition, the Ever Stocked General Store is closed for the duration of the event. Everything there will net you chicken feed聽in terms of Charity Corner points anyway.

Sometimes they start things on a Friday, so it may start tomorrow or Tuesday would be my best guess. I hope it's Friday so I can get all my donating done before the weekend is over and school starts on Monday.

6 hours ago, rsparkleshark said:

How long does it take to donate items? (It鈥檚 my first CC). So if I have 1000 items how long would it take?

Not really something we can answer as they might have altered the method again聽 (though I really hope they haven't!). They did cobble together a quick discard option via your inventory last year; once the howling of dismay over how slow their cutely animated method was got so loud that it could be heard from space.

Ofc they didn't tell anyone they'd done this, they just left it for you to discover it, and some people didn't, for days, but that's beside the point. That enabled you to donate up to 15 items at a time. You did need to check each box, there wasn't a check all button like in Quick Stock, but if they use that method again this year hopefully there will be! It was quick and easy once this method was there though.