Something has happened!

iheartsaku

I finally got this avatar! It has been years since I have been going more or less every day. Woohoo! ❤️ 

Now on to the next one I need and will probably never get....Lever of Doom.

image.png.619be591488d7d0b1192265ebc39ff07.png

• Thanks to both of you 🙂 I actually already lost tons of NPs on it over the years and I have a feeling I might never get it haha. I will keep trying and attempt to be postive . :P

If you don't want it to feel like a money sink, try spending a fixed amount on the lever each day. I hope you get it sooner rather than later, that avatar can be unforgiving for some people.

image.png.00cbc8f3aad066f62ba94b1d419f8e9e.png As I was signing into my guild, The Kindness Project....

I am MUGGED by a...ghost? FOR HOW MUCH? over 1000 np? You don't even have pockets, Ghost Boy!!! evil_techo_stealing.gif quiggle_blue_towelsnap.gif 

And I love the irony that while I am trying to "fall into Kindness", Ghost Boy is being UNKIND by stealing from me! quiggle_baby_blink.gif So not cool!

Happy Wednesday everybody! aisha_guitar_disco.gifimage.png.c4cea0f5ccd5b2d768245a7f681b411c.pngWell, Ghost Boy, just goes to show you that stealing from a Pirate doesn't pay...YOU!!!  uni_starry_hop.gif

Edited by midnight_spell360
Instant Karma

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...