Look What My Pet Found At Fishing Vortex

coolmusic_girl

I just want to say congrats on the Flask of Rainbow Fountain Water snag from the Fishing Vortex Coolmusic_Girl!

I know this happened during my hiatus from here, but I did manage to score a Mysterious Swirly Potion from the Fishing Vortex a year or two ago. I'm on the fence of selling it since I haven't a real use for it.

On 9/1/2020 at 10:50 AM, CoconutDragon said:

Very nice! I remember when I got my first one!! Are you going to use it? If so, what would you be hoping to get?

I am not sure. I have it in my SDB for now. If I did use it, I would have to figure out which pet to try it on. Not only on my main account but my sides too.

23 hours ago, Tedhaun said:

I just want to say congrats on the Flask of Rainbow Fountain Water snag from the Fishing Vortex Coolmusic_Girl!

I know this happened during my hiatus from here, but I did manage to score a Mysterious Swirly Potion from the Fishing Vortex a year or two ago. I'm on the fence of selling it since I haven't a real use for it.

Wowie, I didn't know what that was until I looked it up. I wouldn't know what to do either, though the selling part would call out to my inner Ferengi (Star Trek reference, sorry.) because it can go for up to 1,100,000nps. (I'm greedy though, so I don't know what to say on selling it or not.)

8 hours ago, Secre said:

I didn't even realise they dropped there! I do my fishing religiously every day, but my best prize has been a 6000np shield!

Yeah, it has some amazing things in the Vortex. I just got lucky. I was expecting fish or rotten boots, not the flask. (I had missed a day of fishing so I never expected to get something worthwhile.) This is the second awesome item I've gotten from it, the first being a Faerie Ixi Morphing Potion (I accidently painted my Ixi, Ghost_Ninja, a different color about a month after. I was kicking myself for a week straight.)