I COULD CRY!!

Secre

I had a score of 35,000 on Sutek's Tomb and I was still going. And then I managed to hit the restart button instead of one of the bottom pieces. I could seriously cry right now! That took hours!!

OUCH! That's really unfortunate. I feel your pain though. The same thing happened to me when I played Meepit's Juice Break a long time ago. Had a score of 3500 in zen mode which took several hours, but got an error when I sent the score. Turns out, the day had rolled over which nullified the attempt. So I had to do it all over again.

56 minutes ago, ildacoo said:

omg... thats my worst nightmare. but if you could get there once you can get there again! after you mourn of course. 

I've started again. I want a new trophy for my cabinet... so I'm mourning whilst playing. The biggest burn is that was the highest score I have ever managed on that darn game!! I'm now at 25,000 so even if I crash, I might have a chance at that gold trophy. A couple of months ago I was lucky to get 5000!

52 minutes ago, MysteryAF said:

OUCH! That's really unfortunate. I feel your pain though. The same thing happened to me when I played Meepit's Juice Break a long time ago. Had a score of 3500 in zen mode which took several hours, but got an error when I sent the score. Turns out, the day had rolled over which nullified the attempt. So I had to do it all over again.

Oh I did that once with Bouncy Supreme. Cost me the gold trophy and it took me nigh on ten years to actually get it again!

Not as good as my first score but still a personal best...

image.png.9a35d619a3db006797bfabf90c1d46bc.png

I got silver! Annoyingly, I likely would have squeaked gold had I not reset my game as the third score is 36,000 odd and I still had almost a full bar of time left at 35,000. You win some, you lose some and in honesty I never thought I'd get any trophy for that game...

There's always next month for gold!