Happy Kyrii Day!

Mouseykins

I love both, which is surprising for me! I currently have a Toy Kyrii but that colour makes me almost tempted to paint him! I love the multi coloured hair!

That outfit looks really very cool though! Again, I love the bright green hair, but I think they have just got the look and feel of the punk outfit perfectly. The grey pet makes it look rather emo-punk!

Well well well!

A pastel pet with visibly darker line art, and deeper tones than normal and BAM, because of that it looks great! Now let's have all existing pastel pets redone in line with this one, k TNT? xD

That punk outfit is great! Kyriis and their natually grouchy expression are perfect for a look like this, lol. Time for a new Billy Idol cosplay for someone, me thinks!

I love that Pastel, the different colour streaks in the hair is new and different, always good with a breath of fresh air! :D
The Punk outfit is so coooool, I love it! There are many Punk outfits already (species specific) it should be its own paint brush colour, lol!

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/1/2020 at 5:11 AM, jellysundae said:

Well well well!

A pastel pet with visibly darker line art, and deeper tones than normal and BAM, because of that it looks great! Now let's have all existing pastel pets redone in line with this one, k TNT? xD

That punk outfit is great! Kyriis and their natually grouchy expression are perfect for a look like this, lol. Time for a new Billy Idol cosplay for someone, me thinks!

yeah the darker lines on the pastel colours really make a difference!

digging the outfit too, especially that wig!!