Back after hiatus

Hi everyone! I'm a long time Neo player (just over 15 years now) just back from a hiatus. I'm just finishing up my MSc thesis and looking to unwind by attaining my goals from back when I started playing. I'm super close to finishing up my coconut-themed gallery and I'm looking to get a Halloween Eyrie and Royal Lupe. Looking forward to chatting with all of you ^^

I'm also sorta back. I left December 2019, if I recall correctly. Made a big dramatic post on why I'm leaving Neopets. I more enjoy this forum site than Neopets, and I'll probably just collect bank interest and buy stocks. Dunno if anyone remembers me, but my username back then was Robin Hood.

Aaaaaanyway, welcome back.

Another longtime Neopets player Scratch that. I meant to say three longtime Neopets players making a comeback. CoconutDragon, MysteryAF, and MildVermillion, welcome back to Neopets and I also gladly welcome you to The Daily Neopets!

Mind my disguises, I'm not really Tedhaun (or whatever my display name and profile pic is). You can call me D-Pad Doc (or Neomysterion as I used to be known as here back in my early years here), I am also a longtime Neopian and the resident master of disguise around here, but I'm more of a lurker type these days opposed to around 10 years ago.