Happy Grundo Day

hrtbrk

Hmmm... what kind of candy is that meant to be?? I mean, it's strangely cute but I'm not sure I've ever seen a candy like that!! 

I like the outfit mind, particularly the shirt and pants which would go well with numerous different outfits. Pity that when I eventually get a Grundo it's going to be Death incarnate so you wouldn't see the shirt anyway!!

This is another Candy pet that looks more like a Marble one, isn't it. Candy, as a paintbrush, has totally failed to live up to our expectations. 😞

This Grundo is very pretty, but it definitely looks like it belongs in some granny's carnival glass collection rather than being eaten by her grandchild.

That outfit's very cool, guy's a total dude!

On 8/26/2020 at 1:04 AM, ildacoo said:

Grundos are growing on me... I'm particularly in love with plushie grundos. I better stop adding favorite pets to my list or I'm gonna need way more side accounts 

I love the Halloween Grundo, but the marshmallow Grundo is a close second!! I have the same issues with sides. I'm aging two extras currently and have already filled one... I might need to start my final permitted side to age...

On 8/26/2020 at 1:00 PM, jellysundae said:

This Grundo is very pretty, but it definitely looks like it belongs in some granny's carnival glass collection rather than being eaten by her grandchild.

I love your description! That sums it right up!!

13 hours ago, berriganify said:

it kind of looks like the mixed cotton candy? if you tilt your head and squint.

Or bubblegum maybe...?

On 8/26/2020 at 2:42 PM, CoconutDragon said:

I feel like almost all the candy pets can solidly fall under "saltwater taffy"...

You know I actually had to google that... but yes, you are pretty much spot on!

81rnNmK4ehL._SL1500_.jpg

We sell these lollipops at the store where I work, the flavour is Raspberry Dream. Thought of it when I saw the Grundo, which I btw really like. The stripes are nice looking and I like the colours. I do agree that as a paint brush colour, Candy is underwhelming and not what we hoped for..