Vote for Obelisk War! Round 193!

lianakos

Which faction are you joining for the 193rd round?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Which faction are you joining for the 193rd round?

• Brute Squad
    • Seekers
    • The Sway

I really hope the big guilds pick seekers because I need the avatar!!

also idg why people love the stock boon so much, I only buy pricier (to start with) stocks when they dip to a low percentage... but I dont mess with the small fry stocks anymore because I only care about big np amounts these days. the faerie quest refresh boon, however...

15 hours ago, ildacoo said:

I really hope the big guilds pick seekers because I need the avatar!!

also idg why people love the stock boon so much, I only buy pricier (to start with) stocks when they dip to a low percentage... but I dont mess with the small fry stocks anymore because I only care about big np amounts these days. the faerie quest refresh boon, however...

I buy for the long game - so I'll always buy at the lowest possible point and be perfectly willing to wait months for the gains to become apparent. Being able to buy at 10np a share is therefore a huge boon saving me 5000np straight a day, which is far more than I'd get on bank interest.

If I don't get a second FFQ soon though I may have to go for the Faerie Refresh boon for a little while...!!