Oooh... looks like neopets accidentally leaked the new Mutant colour!

Secre

Oh yeah! There it is in JN's new items listing. What a massive tease these things are as we've got NO IDEA what the pet will look like. xD

It's a fun way to hype things up though. :3

I have a Vandagyre on one of my side accounts. I am dying to know what it will look like as a mutant. It could end up on my ever growing wish list of NP wants, lol.

On 8/21/2020 at 2:30 PM, jellysundae said:

Oh yeah! There it is in JN's new items listing. What a massive tease these things are as we've got NO IDEA what the pet will look like. xD

It's a fun way to hype things up though. :3

Yep, there's not even a clue in the colouring of the potion as of yet!!

On 8/22/2020 at 3:41 PM, coolmusic_girl said:

I have a Vandagyre on one of my side accounts. I am dying to know what it will look like as a mutant. It could end up on my ever growing wish list of NP wants, lol.

I have been toying with getting a Vandagyre as they are quite cute. But there are so few colours currently and none of them wow me... here's hoping the mutant switches that up!

On 8/23/2020 at 10:38 AM, berriganify said:

oh, nice!

but whhhhhy does my mutant account have to be full already?

Hah! Always room for another mutant on another account??

On 8/24/2020 at 3:21 AM, Secre said:

Hah! Always room for another mutant on another account??

well, i havent actually morphed my gelert yet, so if it's cooler than the mutant gelert, it could still go with the rest of the mutants.

or maybe in with my space pets?

i hope it looks cool, ive been looking to get another vandagyre 😄

13 hours ago, berriganify said:

well, i havent actually morphed my gelert yet, so if it's cooler than the mutant gelert, it could still go with the rest of the mutants.

or maybe in with my space pets?

i hope it looks cool, ive been looking to get another vandagyre 😄

I've been looking for an excuse to get a Vandagyre. The current colour selection doesn't tempt me though!

• 3 weeks later...
16 hours ago, berriganify said:

despite being leaked early, the release of the actual colour seems to be pretty late, huh? do you think tnt forgot about the poor fluffballs?

Everything's running late for them at the moment, isn't it. CC meant to start this week (according to an email sent out that I didn't receive) no NT this week either. Depending on where they are the California contingent of TNT may have had to evacuate and some could potentially be in all kinds of trouble right now. : /

2 hours ago, jellysundae said:

Everything's running late for them at the moment, isn't it. CC meant to start this week (according to an email sent out that I didn't receive) no NT this week either. Depending on where they are the California contingent of TNT may have had to evacuate and some could potentially be in all kinds of trouble right now. : /

is that where their offices are? yeah, the delays make sense then

4 hours ago, berriganify said:

is that where their offices are? yeah, the delays make sense then

It always was, they have moved offices again recently, at the start of lockdown maybe? But I'd assume it's still in California. Might have been a question in the editorial... someone asked about the neocam and if it would ever be active again, and they said how they share office space now so...

Lemme find it!

image.png.c6f1d7e42f78ad875605feaf2055b041.png

They move quite a bit so I've noticed, I wonder if they're in someone's broom closet by now... I suppose realistically these other brands are NetDragon stuff though, but I'm sure we shall never know! It does still mention CA for the ToS

image.png.f145dd46cecc8391524efdfdab8b0b49.png

2 hours ago, jellysundae said:

It always was, they have moved offices again recently, at the start of lockdown maybe? But I'd assume it's still in California. Might have been a question in the editorial... someone asked about the neocam and if it would ever be active again, and they said how they share office space now so...

Lemme find it!

image.png.c6f1d7e42f78ad875605feaf2055b041.png

They move quite a bit so I've noticed, I wonder if they're in someone's broom closet by now... I suppose realistically these other brands are NetDragon stuff though, but I'm sure we shall never know! It does still mention CA for the ToS

image.png.f145dd46cecc8391524efdfdab8b0b49.png

neocam? was this like... livestreaming their office? 😆 thats wild

but yikes, the smoke is so bad here in vancouver and were just getting part of it from the wind, i cant image how bad it must be at the source 😦

14 hours ago, berriganify said:

neocam? was this like... livestreaming their office? 😆 thats wild

but yikes, the smoke is so bad here in vancouver and were just getting part of it from the wind, i cant image how bad it must be at the source 😦

Not livestreaming so much as it predated that, but a refresh every x amount of minutes or something.

Maybe if I actually look on the relevant page or something... :lmaosmiley:

http://www.neopets.com/neocam.phtml

Every 15 seconds! whoot! The technology!

If you ask The Goog it'll show you neopets neocam images, though, JN's probably got most of them already.

https://bookofages.jellyneo.net/miscellanea/neocam-shots/

That's an exceedingly grim office space!

I can't believe the smoke's so bad that it's getting into Canada, the scale of this is more than I can comprehend. D:< Someone I follow on Instagram's in Seattle and it blew my mind enough seeing the stories she's sharing with the sky there being an orange blanket and them having to stay indoors and rig up purifiers because the air quality's so bad. @_@

12 hours ago, jellysundae said:

Not livestreaming so much as it predated that, but a refresh every x amount of minutes or something.

Maybe if I actually look on the relevant page or something... :lmaosmiley:

http://www.neopets.com/neocam.phtml

Every 15 seconds! whoot! The technology!

If you ask The Goog it'll show you neopets neocam images, though, JN's probably got most of them already.

https://bookofages.jellyneo.net/miscellanea/neocam-shots/

That's an exceedingly grim office space!

I can't believe the smoke's so bad that it's getting into Canada, the scale of this is more than I can comprehend. D:< Someone I follow on Instagram's in Seattle and it blew my mind enough seeing the stories she's sharing with the sky there being an orange blanket and them having to stay indoors and rig up purifiers because the air quality's so bad. @_@

such fps!!! although idk about grim though, that's like 2000% more plushies than any other office ive been in!

so i dont think the smoke here is from portland, looking at the us wildfire map, it seems like theres a fire in north washington, about 200km away. guessing that's the one.

one of my friends posted this air quality map, and its pretty scary... areas of california are actually off the scale

actually now that i think about it, i dont think bc had any major fires this year. we do have a couple fires out in the kootneys at the moment (although we always have fires in the kootneys) i guess cause less people are camping this year? 🤷‍♂️

9 hours ago, berriganify said:

although idk about grim though, that's like 2000% more plushies than any other office ive been in!

Hahaha, yes indeed, but the office itself is still very grim to me, though it seems that one was two big walls of windows. But not much point if you need to keep the blinds closed so you can see your screen. 🥴

Those air quality maps are terrifying, this combined with covid is just...

Looking at that map now... D:<

43 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

Hahaha, yes indeed, but the office itself is still very grim to me, though it seems that one was two big walls of windows. But not much point if you need to keep the blinds closed so you can see your screen. 🥴

Those air quality maps are terrifying, this combined with covid is just...

Looking at that map now... D:<

It's like, what's going to kill you first... COVID or flames and smoke... kind of sums up this year really.

back on topic, the mutant vandagyre was mentioned in yesterday's editorial:

Hi TNT! It's been awhile since you announce that a new Mutant Pet was on his way. We all get excited, but still we wonder where is it? We know is the Mutant Vandagyre, so please can you tell us when is coming or if the Pet still coming? Thanks in advance.~~paco_39
Yes it's still on its way! Sorry for the delay, we had some other things we had to prioritize before releasing but it should be very soon. Thanks for your patience!