Enter the Runway #108!

Nielo

If you're new to the contest, or simply want a reminder of the rules, they can be found right here. If you want to send me a screenshot of your entry (instead of the image DTI provides) but don't know how, check out this guide.

Current theme: Splash!
Description: Let a pet of your choosing take a break from the summer heat by doing any water related activity (or relaxation). Bathing/showering/diving/swimming/etc.
Entering period: Monday, August 17 - Sunday, August 23 30
Voting period: Monday, August 24 31 - Sunday, August 30 September 1

If you have any questions about this round, or the Runway in general, just post them here, or send me a message. :smile: 

I shall look forward to it! I admit, I only caught the new contest by chance on Friday - I don't know if there's a way to include it in the TDN announcement schedule somehow?

On 8/25/2020 at 9:50 PM, Animalese said:

Hi, I would like to enter Nem Chua, fondly named after my favorite Vietnamese snack: http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Nemchua

Check the rules here - 

And the screenshot guide here - 

You will need to create your entry on Dress to Impress and mail the screenshot and animation link to Nielo. Don't post in the main forum as the voting is meant to be anonymous so nobody knows whose pet is whose.

On 8/25/2020 at 10:09 AM, Secre said:

I shall look forward to it! I admit, I only caught the new contest by chance on Friday - I don't know if there's a way to include it in the TDN announcement schedule somehow?

I'm not sure about the announcement schedule, but I do always update the Runway section of the TDN frontpage to include a message about it and I add a link to the new contest there. I also post a message in the previous Runway thread with the same link. (You could sign up for notifications on the current thread if you want to know when the new round starts.) New rounds always start on Mondays, in any case. (Unless our time zones are too far apart, then it might well be either late on Sunday or early on Tuesday for you, depending on where you are in the world. 😉 )

On 8/25/2020 at 10:50 PM, Animalese said:

Hi, I would like to enter Nem Chua, fondly named after my favorite Vietnamese snack: http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Nemchua

Sorry, work has kept me pretty busy this week, so I hadn't seen your message yet: to enter The Runway, please read the rules page which @Secre linked to, and message me with your entry (as mentioned on the rules page, include a title/image/link/and if you want, a description). You can check some previous Runway threads to see how the entries are usually set up.

On Dress To Impress (DTI), you can just enter your pet's username, and it'll have your pet's current customisation, so you won't need to manually customise them again.

(The contest isn't necessarily anonymous though, as many people have an account on DTI, so if you open the link to the outfit page, you'll see their username, which might be similar to their TDN name, or you'll just learn to recognise it if you enter the contests often enough. :wink:)

On 8/28/2020 at 12:29 PM, Nielo said:

I'm not sure about the announcement schedule, but I do always update the Runway section of the TDN frontpage to include a message about it and I add a link to the new contest there. I also post a message in the previous Runway thread with the same link. (You could sign up for notifications on the current thread if you want to know when the new round starts.) New rounds always start on Mondays, in any case. (Unless our time zones are too far apart, then it might well be either late on Sunday or early on Tuesday for you, depending on where you are in the world. 😉 )

Sorry, work has kept me pretty busy this week, so I hadn't seen your message yet: to enter The Runway, please read the rules page which @Secre linked to, and message me with your entry (as mentioned on the rules page, include a title/image/link/and if you want, a description). You can check some previous Runway threads to see how the entries are usually set up.

On Dress To Impress (DTI), you can just enter your pet's username, and it'll have your pet's current customisation, so you won't need to manually customise them again.

(The contest isn't necessarily anonymous though, as many people have an account on DTI, so if you open the link to the outfit page, you'll see their username, which might be similar to their TDN name, or you'll just learn to recognise it if you enter the contests often enough. :wink:)

Oooh, I didn't think of signing up for notifications. That's a good idea, thank you!

And I admit, I'm clearly blind as a bat as I didn't even think to check usernames!!